·
Registered
98 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
MiniBubba said:
I got hit by a viper :-/

[/ QUOTE ]
lol

i missed one :frown:... said close call. the one about obsticle avoidance. the second part of the question, was after the van pulled out in front of you, you stop quickly or adjust lane position. i said stop quickly because you have a person on a bicycle in the next closest lane. so, you run over the kid on the bicycle to avoid the van, lol... got it! :lol:

-derek

·
Premium Member
9,377 Posts
Apparently, this teaches us that if we EVER hit the brakes we will be plowed by a lunatic speeder flying up a rock-laden mountain pass :lol:

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
novos said:
and it also teaches us motorcycles can't handle curves much faster than 35mph :rolling:

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought that was a well known fact, at least with you on the bike anyway. :lol: :bird: :808922-fiddy:

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
homeless_cq said:
[ QUOTE ]
novos said:
and it also teaches us motorcycles can't handle curves much faster than 35mph :rolling:

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought that was a well known fact, at least with you on the bike anyway. :lol: :bird: :808922-fiddy:

[/ QUOTE ]
:lol2:

The test that I took was about the size of my thumb on my monitor (may be because I use a high resolution). So things were annoyingly tiny. I failed the rock in the road one also. Roads around here that are on mountains like that dont have a driveble surface to veer off to. You would prolly' lay the bike down in a ditch or hit a sign if you to veer off the road.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts