Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I'm really sorry about the delay, but here is the link to the motorcycle & model photos from the IMS show in Long Beach back in Dec. of 04.

I'll add the SportbikeS.com models later on, as I need to get them approved first. Once I get them approved, then I'll post up another link (and I'm sure some will be posted here on the site :waytogo: )

These are mainly the bikes, the booth and the "other" models around the show. :smile:

Enjoyyyyyyy...

IMS PHOTOS - LONG BEACH

Sorry they took so long. :frown: However, I think my colors in my photos should look better than the one Bill posted up a bit ago...LOL :crazy: :wink: :tongue: :lol: :lol:

Just kiddin' with ya Bill!!! :wink: :lol: :waytogo:

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
R1_Demon said:

Sorry they took so long. :frown: However, I think my colors in my photos should look better than the one Bill posted up a bit ago...LOL :crazy: :wink: :tongue: :lol: :lol:

[/ QUOTE ]
:bird: :lol: That's what I get for buying my camera gear at a Russian war surplus store...

Nice shots as always, Mat!

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys...I appreciate it.

Bill...look at it this way...at least your camera cost you a heck of a lot less than just one of my filters for my lens. LOL :lol: :tongue: :crazy: :wink:

·
e-pariah
6,640 Posts
Great Job Mat!

I didn't make the show so it was great to get a look at the goods, Thanks!

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
[ QUOTE ]
jeffsback said:
Great Job Mat!

I didn't make the show so it was great to get a look at the goods, Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

Anytime...glad you could enjoy the photos. :smile:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts