Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody subscribed to B-Zone on Motogp.com? I just subscribed, it was $35. I'm getting live video (Track view, onboard, and pit lane) of Fri. and Sat. qualifying and practice. Plus you get the race broadcast live. And a bunch of other stuff. Right now I'm watching them prepare the bikes in the garage. It's only supposed to be Thur. their, so I'm not sure what it is, but it definitely is AWESOME.

bitTRL1000
Midwest CCS #918

·
Registered
331 Posts
can you subscribe if you're in the U.S.
Plus I couldnlt anyway since my fast connection is only at work...I'd never get anything done.

just Ride!

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just got done watching the first practice session. Rossi crashed, but he got up and walked away. Aoki crashed his Proton KR, and had to be stretchered off.

You could really see the differences among the 4-strokes and 2-strokes. Katoh was following Biaggi through some turns and you could tell that he was getting held up by Biaggi, but then they got to that long back straight and Biaggi just pulled away like it was nothing. Rossi has slightly different leathers this year. It's kind of a cross between his leathers from last year and the old "Repsol" orange. First qualifying session is coming up at midnight EST.

bitTRL1000
Midwest CCS #918

·
Registered
53 Posts
Great,bit TRL!!!!
Keep posting these "real time" news!!!!!
I´ll wait for your comments on QP2 tonight!
Take care

·
Registered
331 Posts
I'll second that man...thanx for the info.
Right off the press ladies and gents...

Oh man, how I envy you....

just Ride!

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You got it. I think QP2 starts at 11:00 P.M. tonight. I'll post descriptions of anything that's noteworthy. Motogp.com does have free realtime scoring, if you want to get that.

bitTRL1000
Midwest CCS #918

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok guys, Mccoy just crashed coming out of the final chicane. Capirossi was right behind him and was .5 seconds under his current time, but he had to slow up when mccoy crashed. Right now Capirossi is still fastest.

bitTRL1000
Midwest CCS #918

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Checa just went fastest, but only by 2 tenths of a second. I doubt that it will hold up, Capirossi looks fast.

bitTRL1000
Midwest CCS #918

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Unbelievable!!! Rossi just set poll! The last 3 minutes were incredible. Capirossi, Rossi, and Checa all exchanged poll position, but at the last second Rossi got it. He had tried several last in a row at the end, but none of them were quite good enough. But on his last lap he caught up with biaggi and the sight of the Roman Emperror probably gave Rossi the 1 tenth he needed.

bitTRL1000
Midwest CCS #918

·
eCancelChristmas
13,805 Posts
naw, i just did the regular thing... i saw that, but i didn't think they accepted it in U.S. currency... i guess you did it with a credit card...? and i thought i saw something about euros...? i could be mistaken...?

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah, you can pay with a credit card. It's $35 U.S. S1, you should do it. I didn't get the 250 race on tape because I forgot about daylight savings time, but its no prob. because I can watch the tape race over the internet whenever I want. Plus the 125 race won't be broadcast for a while, but I'm going to watch it tonight. But still, the best thing is being able to watch the practice and qualifying sessions for MotoGP.

bitTRL1000
Midwest CCS #918

1 - 13 of 13 Posts