Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
***mumbles*** 'morning....

I hate it when they put good movies on late at night...

Scott :laugh:

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
scotteq said:

[/ QUOTE ]Is there a better time for them to come on

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[ QUOTE ]
terrasmak said:
[ QUOTE ]
scotteq said:

[/ QUOTE ]Is there a better time for them to come on

[/ QUOTE ]

NOPE!!!

It's just that going to sleep at 2:30 sucks when you have to get up a 6:30... :crazy:

Oh well.. I've done it before, I'm sure I'll do it again. [shrug] :wink:

Scott :smile:

I confirmed my "Living Geek God" status over the holiday: I watched ALL THREE Lord of the Rings movies, extended versions, back to back, in the same day.... I'm such a... loser... :lol:

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
It's just that going to sleep at 2:30 sucks when you have to get up a 6:30...

Oh well.. I've done it before, I'm sure I'll do it again. [shrug]

[/ QUOTE ] we never learn do we , well at least it wasnt a late night partying when you wake up for work still drunk

·
eARRROOOOOGA
17,313 Posts
Mornin' Back at work after a two week vacation. At least my vacation/New Year's ended with a bang. There's a place I'd rather be, but I'm here and it's not completely bad ~

JM

·
Registered
11,190 Posts
Good morning.

Last day off. It's going to be tough getting up early tomorrow & going in to work. I've been off since the 24th.

·
eARRROOOOOGA
17,313 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
cinmike said:
Good morning.

Last day off. It's going to be tough getting up early tomorrow & going in to work. I've been off since the 24th.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been off since the 21st and really enjoyed my time off. Gave me lots of time for catching up with things & people ~

JM

·
eARRROOOOOGA
17,313 Posts
Why's it so quiet in here? Is everyone still vacationing? Drunk? Hungover? Lost in a space-time continuem?

JM

·
eARRROOOOOGA
17,313 Posts
Anything interesting happen during my absence? I've been out for almost a couple weeks?

I know I could go read old daily chats, but I'm being lazy ~

JM

·
Registered
7,499 Posts
You missed my birthday yesterday :bawling: and well, I was out for sometime too I think Homeless was going to send out a search party in my absence...... :lol:

·
eARRROOOOOGA
17,313 Posts
Well! Happy late Birthday Minky! I had one over the break myself ~ 28th of December

There's nothing wrong with Postwhoring a bit ~

JM

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
So can someone please entertain me?? I'm sick of transferring this stupid 2D drawing into 3D from Chinese and metric into English. And the fact that I can't read Chinesse isn't helping anything....

·
eARRROOOOOGA
17,313 Posts
Sounds like the models of the IJN Yamato & SS Oriana that came with instructions in Japanese. That took a while to decipher & build ~

JM

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.