Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever found a source for factory Mille fairing decals?. I have heard of aftermarket companies (morgan designs) making them, but OEM would be preferred.

Take care,
Gregory

I could have been a squid, but I was too busy posing.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Gregory, What's up with the decals? Are you painting your belly pan red?

Jay
Hello, Come in Earth, Over./images/icons/wink.gif

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wish it was because of something cool like that. Truth is the bike will need to be sold before the end of summer and I thought of replacing the decals I removed from the fairings just so it looks more stock. I am selling the bike because I plan to move overseas and after checking out prices, it seems I can buy a brand new 2001 for what I could (hopefully) sell my used 2000 for here. Pretty much a no-brainer for me, especially considering all the shipping and importation costs involved with getting my bike over there.

Take care,
Gregory

·
Registered
831 Posts
Gregory, Sounds exciting. Where at? Maybe you can find a place with some corners./images/icons/smile.gif

Jay

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is exciting, I am moving to England. I found a few twisty roads and I haven't started looking for them yet. Granted they are often wet, but thats better than no corners at all /images/icons/laugh.gif

Take care,
Gregory

·
Registered
831 Posts
Gregory, I used to live in Upper Heyford when I was going to High School. My Dad took me to my first GP at SilverStone Raceway. Got to see Barry Sheene and Kenny Roberts go at it in 1975. I'll never forget it. I was hooked on sportbikes ever since.

Jay

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Too cool Jay, sounds like a really good experience for anyone, particularly someone at your age.

Take care,
Gregory

1 - 7 of 7 Posts