Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I orderd my Micron full exhaust two weeks ago, and they called me today and said they don't have the(carbon fiber racing red) the one that I wanted. Now I got to choose again between Black carbon fiber, alloy red, Black to Red Fade or Red to silver fade. Which one should I get? Any sugestions any pic??? I got 2001 Red R6!!! And one other thing does any of you guys know good paint and windscreen scratch remover and where can I get it? I got small scratches by puting on my new ZG windscreen today. Any help would be apriciated.

·
Registered
5,625 Posts
Who did you order it through??? I say CANCEL the order and find another place that will have it.

You can try spidermans friends place at http://www.tobefast.com or where I bought mine from http://www.carbotex.com

IF you want to stay with the company that you ordered from then I say go for the red to silver fade.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
black to red fade would look very nice on a red 02 8). Im thinking about getting the black to blue for mine.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for all your support guys!!! I ordered it through REVsuperbikes. Yea I think I will go with "Black to Red", but like kevap said the "Red to Silver" is sweet too, so I dont know yet but I will update you guy as soon as I get it and mayde post some pics!!! CIRUS97 how does your red one matches with the bike color? And for those scratches I got it all fixed today, and looks like all of you voted for black to red except kevap!!! One other thing I was lookig at those high mounts but these now one are up too high and what do you guys think?

·
Registered
5,625 Posts
Ugh... you had to get it from revolution stupidbikes. oh well....

As for the high mount.... nothing IMO is too high.

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
bad customer service, delivery often takes very long, sometimes order messed up, will tell you they have something in stock when they really don't

1 - 17 of 17 Posts