Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You know those mirco indicators that a bunch of people ordered from Kevap ??? Has anybody actually tried to install them on the front of an R1? I've been playing with various ideas but none look all that great. I might just have to stick these on the rear and order some dussaults for the front... Any ideas would be great.

<font color=blue>R1/images/icons/tongue.gif

·
Registered
5,625 Posts
I haven't heard back from anyone about the installs. I would think it should look like this pic though... This is from a gixxer but should be about the same idea.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If only it were that simple. When you take the front signal off, it leaves a big fat hole. The only thing the new micro indicator has is a 3/8" bolt. I'll have to make something out of plastic to stick behind there to bolt the new signal to...

There is still lots of snow on the ground, no big hurry yet...

<font color=blue>R1/images/icons/tongue.gif

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
I have an F4i, but I posted detailed instructions before the big server crash of.... whenever that was.... but I will try and find my pictures, and repost everything.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
doh, I went to find this thread, and couldn't I forgot it was in Yamaha... /images/icons/crazy.gif Anyway, here are the pics.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts