Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
eSportbike.com is raffling a set of Metzler Sportec M1's! The tickets are only $5 each and there will only be 100 tickets sold. The prize drawing will be made as soon as all the tickets have been sold. The winner of the raffle can choose from the different sizes available in inventory from Discount Motorcycle Tire. The raffle is open ONLY to current members of eSportbike.com in the United States or Canada. Winners will be responsible for any duties or customs. We will cover the tire and shipping.

http://www.sportbikestore.com/raffle.cfm

PM or email me if you have any problems. All the tickets will be sold only via PayPal for this raffle. Once you purchase your tickets you should be forwarded to a confirmation page. It is very important to correctly fill out this page, it is only asking for your name, username, email and number of tickets purchased.

Good Luck!/images/icons/smile.gif

Kent (kman)

<font color=red>Live it</font color=red> <font color=blue>></font color=blue> <font color=red>Ride it</font color=red> <font color=blue>></font color=blue> <font color=red>Race it</font color=red>

·
Registered
107 Posts
That link pulls up a ducati fender where is the real link?

Officer I was no where in the area at that time!!! Trust me

·
Registered
231 Posts
Damn! I just bought myself a set of those tires too! Oh well can't have too many spare sets of tires!

Today...We ride!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts