Sportbike Racing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Merry Christmas all , im thinking this is ganna be the x-mas thread . Hope everybody has safe rides and a great day with your family and friends .

·
eScreaming Dizbuster
12,112 Posts
Merry Christmas to you Mike, and thanks for the gift of esport. :waytogo:

To everyone else, Happy Hannukah, Festivus, Christmas, Kwanzaa, or whatever it is for you.

Have a nice day. :smile:

·
Premium Member
9,377 Posts
Merry Christmas one and all!! Hope you and your familes have a happy and healthy holiday!

I got camoflage banana pants :smile:

·
eClectic
3,529 Posts
Happy Holidays to everyone, I hope your day is filled with lots of love and happiness wherever you may be and whatever you may be doing.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Merry Christmas to everyone! Let's not forget those who are unable to be with their families becasue they are over seas in support of our military operations. I pray the rest of my Shipmates, Soldiers and Airmen make it back safe and sound for next Christmas. :waytogo:

·
eStarbucks
17,313 Posts
Wusthof Trident Classic: Santoku (girl friend)
Henkels Professional S: Carving Knife and Boneing Knife (parents)
Box of Guantanamera Cigars straight from Cuba (from my sister)

My kitchen knife colection is complete... now to work on primo steak knives.

I think this GF is a keeper! She got me a cool knife!

I think I want to go try those cigars... I've been smoking Monte Cristo's the past while: Damn they're good... now to compare!!!! :laugh:

(Sorry: I really pitty you Americans not being able to get Cubans legally... They're really good!)

·
Premium Member
11,610 Posts
Knives are something I know nothing about.

Last year a good friend gave me a Wusthof knife and i was like, 'Gee thanks.' In the drawer it went. That same Christmas my dad got me a set of like 10 or 12 Henckels. And same thing, 'Gee, thanks.' Meanwhile, my hubby then was like :::drooool::: 'Did you see the knives your dad gave you?' Must be a guy thing. :smirk:

Glad you got something you love. Isn't that the best? :waytogo:

·
Registered
7,177 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
SpikedLemon said:
How do you like the GPX suit? (and what color?)

[/ QUOTE ]

Black and I just ordered it this week so I won't see until at least next week, possibly into the new year. Damn it. :smile:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.