Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife, bless her, knows how to cook up a surprise for Christmas. She bought me some Joe Rocket Repsol replica gloves, and then pulled out a slip of paper and said, "you might need this to go with those gloves", and it was an invoice where she'd put money down on a Repsol version CBR1000rr! :shocked:
Needless to say, I've had a happy Christmas!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[ QUOTE ]
qqqqqqqman said:
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiice !!! Congrats! :applause: Gonna keep the RC? An RC and a CBR is a nice combo :wink:

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I'm addicted to the torque and sound of that V-twin, so I'm keeping the RC. The Nighthawk 750 will be going, however.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Way to go I could'nt even get frame sliders out of my wife for christmas. I seen the replica bike at the bike show and it looks nice but I can't afford it so I gotta stick with my red 1000RR

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[ QUOTE ]
KRG_Designs said:
Way to go I could'nt even get frame sliders out of my wife for christmas. I seen the replica bike at the bike show and it looks nice but I can't afford it so I gotta stick with my red 1000RR

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't even seen the Repsol version in person yet. We saw a Repsol painted CBR600RR at Barber last year, and we both thought that it looked cool, then when it was announced that the 1000RR was available in the Repsol colors, I mentioned that it would be cool to have one, so she sneaked around and put money down on the one that the dealer's gonna get. :laugh: She either really likes to keep me happy or she's taken out a big insurance policy on me! :cwm27:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts