Sportbike Racing Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,207 Posts
Lots of good memories from way back when.... I try not to think about all the posts that started with "Can X bike do a wheelie" haha
And how many fries will it earn. ;)

South...no doubt! :lol

Zoey, that looks straight up like something from my PS4. Very cool!

The trips are for work and I find ways to squeeze in some fun where I can. In January I was up in the hills of Oahu looking at a WWII pillbox, later standing under a Banyan tree alone at night in a creepy expanse of forest by the ocean, followed by walking around San Francisco a week later with people everywhere. :smirk

Next trip will be Hollywood in mid May. I'll make sure to put up a daily Spiderman shot for you. The bigger the bulge the better right? ;) :crackup

·
E-Tard
11,774 Posts
I never understood the mentality of those who have an aversion to exploring. It's like the people who go to stay at an all-inclusive resort in a foreign country, but never leave the front gate.

It's a big beautiful world out there with plenty to see and experience, but for whatever reason, Americans on the whole just don't partake.

·
Premium Member
31,207 Posts
I never understood the mentality of those who have an aversion to exploring. It's like the people who go to stay at an all-inclusive resort in a foreign country, but never leave the front gate.

It's a big beautiful world out there with plenty to see and experience, but for whatever reason, Americans on the whole just don't partake.
Correct! Now drop me into a city setting...I might not leave the hotel save for meals. :lol

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Meh....It's been stalled for a few months, and I feel bad for both me and my blog readers. Working on it is akin to banging my head on the garage floor, and I'm finding it really hard to muster up the motivation to get back at it. Thanks for asking though!

How's the family doing, John?
Got caught in one of those gumption traps, eh? Go out and wrench on something easy...get a "win." Maybe it will re-motivate you.

·
Premium Member
31,207 Posts
NFLPA. ;) We are the union that represents/defends the players and their rights; we also have a for-profit arm which handles the licensing and revenue based side (think Madden, toys, apparel, etc.). Based in DC (close enough, but far enough, from the NFL in NYC). 15 years come October.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
NFLPA. ;) We are the union that represents/defends the players and their rights; we also have a for-profit arm which handles the licensing and revenue based side (think Madden, toys, apparel, etc.). Based in DC (close enough, but far enough, from the NFL in NYC). 15 years come October.
Hey, I was partially right. Still an awesome job. You get to see so many cool places. Whenever I have to travel it's to someplace like Muncie or Gary IN :(

·
E-Tard
11,774 Posts
Got caught in one of those gumption traps, eh? Go out and wrench on something easy...get a "win." Maybe it will re-motivate you.
[stomping feet on floor and walking out to the garage mode /ON] Yea, yea, yea....I'm going! I'm going!:grin

John, I'm with you on that one. Big City = Stay In Hotel. No go out!

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Happy New Year everyone! Zoey, maybe this is the year you finish your car. And maybe this is the year I upgrade my garage so it can hold a car AND a motorcycle. Good luck to everyone.

·
eratbiker
3,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
I figure one of two likely possibilities: either he doesn't even remember logging on and starting this thread, or he just became that much more depressed when he saw who responded. :smirk :wink
LOL yes i actually forgot about this thread LMAO

oh well its only been like a little over 6 years ago 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

21 - 35 of 35 Posts