Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
38,149 Posts
I can't remember the last time I posted, it has been awhile for sure. I still have eSportbike saved in my daily favorites folder so I do at least peruse the (lack of) posts from the main page feed.

My motorcycles have taken a backseat but I haven't shelved them completely. I actually worked on the Ducati a little bit this weekend and will probably turn my attention back to the Kawasaki in earnest to get it 100%. A great little machine that doesn't deserve to sit. I may have lightly fractured my wrist on my latest work trip adventures (sprained at the least, really tender when bearing weight) so I may be relegated to wrenching on the Kawasaki (a good thing).

I was just talking about Purplefeet the other day. I also found a spare decal from when they made the rounds via mail shortly after her passing. Mike and Cindy are thought of each time I even think about the bikes.

Good to see you all around still. South...are you 100% yet or "close enough"? Zoey, how goes that project car? ;) Hans...still doing the cabbie thing? Do they have rat cabs? LOL

·
Premium Member
38,149 Posts
Curve? Eh...not worried about pin point accuracy...collateral damage is acceptable. ;)

Good to hear you are slowly working your way back into the fold. A race tuck will come in due time and there is nothing wrong with sticking to the scooter until that time. Are you going hi-viz to avoid a repeat occurrence? :tongue

·
Premium Member
38,149 Posts
Call up Keith Code and get some of those outriggers for the 600RR, just in case. ;)

I never saw you in the hi-viz crowd but it's an interesting visual nonetheless. Our drivers are getting worse and worse every year. My niece just got her learner's permit and I've been asked to take her out on the road. My curriculum is going to revolve around the "don't be that asshole" mantra. ;)

You did good to find that replacement VFR. Was glad to see that happen.

Zoey, I here you on stalled projects. The 6R needs attention badly at home, hopefully this weekend. Kids are turning 12 and 9 this (late) summer. Time flies!

·
Premium Member
38,149 Posts
Hey South, you crashed yellow and went red, I crashed red and went yellow. :lol

I hit the sink stage with the Kawasaki but I'm hoping to find that conviction and get her back on the street again. Really a fun bike to ride.

·
Premium Member
38,149 Posts
I know you have more than that...do we need to create...ANOTHER THREAD!? :shock

I find myself on vacation once a year, we never travel too far from home, but work sends me out enough where I try to find something fun to do. Was in Maui a few weeks ago and got a nice hike in along with a good trip up to the top of the Volcano (10,023'). :wtg

Hans threw this party, where'd he go?

Hans >>> :hide

·
Premium Member
38,149 Posts
Lots of good memories from way back when.... I try not to think about all the posts that started with "Can X bike do a wheelie" haha
And how many fries will it earn. ;)

South...no doubt! :lol

Zoey, that looks straight up like something from my PS4. Very cool!

The trips are for work and I find ways to squeeze in some fun where I can. In January I was up in the hills of Oahu looking at a WWII pillbox, later standing under a Banyan tree alone at night in a creepy expanse of forest by the ocean, followed by walking around San Francisco a week later with people everywhere. :smirk

Next trip will be Hollywood in mid May. I'll make sure to put up a daily Spiderman shot for you. The bigger the bulge the better right? ;) :crackup

·
Premium Member
38,149 Posts
I never understood the mentality of those who have an aversion to exploring. It's like the people who go to stay at an all-inclusive resort in a foreign country, but never leave the front gate.

It's a big beautiful world out there with plenty to see and experience, but for whatever reason, Americans on the whole just don't partake.
Correct! Now drop me into a city setting...I might not leave the hotel save for meals. :lol

·
Premium Member
38,149 Posts
NFLPA. ;) We are the union that represents/defends the players and their rights; we also have a for-profit arm which handles the licensing and revenue based side (think Madden, toys, apparel, etc.). Based in DC (close enough, but far enough, from the NFL in NYC). 15 years come October.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts