Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Meh....It's been stalled for a few months, and I feel bad for both me and my blog readers. Working on it is akin to banging my head on the garage floor, and I'm finding it really hard to muster up the motivation to get back at it. Thanks for asking though!

How's the family doing, John?
Got caught in one of those gumption traps, eh? Go out and wrench on something easy...get a "win." Maybe it will re-motivate you.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
NFLPA. ;) We are the union that represents/defends the players and their rights; we also have a for-profit arm which handles the licensing and revenue based side (think Madden, toys, apparel, etc.). Based in DC (close enough, but far enough, from the NFL in NYC). 15 years come October.
Hey, I was partially right. Still an awesome job. You get to see so many cool places. Whenever I have to travel it's to someplace like Muncie or Gary IN :(

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Happy New Year everyone! Zoey, maybe this is the year you finish your car. And maybe this is the year I upgrade my garage so it can hold a car AND a motorcycle. Good luck to everyone.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts