Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Many of you read the forum also, but for the Aprilia owners from the Tri State area that have an interest in meeting up for Marcus Dairy Super Sunday let me know. As of now it looks like we may have nearly 10 - 12 Mille owners that plan on meeting up and cruising into the Dairy together...Any MadFalcos, CrudMopFalcos or ScotteqFalcos gonna join us?

Any one interested in going to SuperSunday followed by a ride to Bear Mountain let me know

Jim

·
Premium Member
9,377 Posts
Jim - I would definately be interested, and I am sure Yen will want to go as well(bastard is in Paris right now so he hasnt seen this post) - as for MF, he's always game for a ride...I am sure he'd want to go

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yen had emailed me a week or so ago saying he was on his way to Paris.... bastid /images/icons/wink.gif

Cool i will email you when we start to put everything together. We are planning on meeting somewhere outside the dairy and riding in together...no way to find each other @ the dairy amongst 10K+ bikers.

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
We'll have to see - The front subframe for the bike is on backorder. If it's fixed by then, I'm going.

Scott /images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Because so many ppl are riding a distance I am think we could meet at 10 AM. There is a shopping center just down the street from the Dairy that we can meet up at.

In front of Barnes & Noble: Directions

I-84 East or West
exit 3 (rte 7 south)
get off 1st exit (Park Ave)
bottom of ramp turn left (away from Dairy)
Shopping center is just past the Danbury Fair Mall on right...we''l be parked out front.

Rte 7 North
Get off park Ave exit and turn left...go straight thru a few traffic lights and we will be on right..

I am thinking I will be down there early (although I am going to see STP and get hammered Sat night) anyone that is going to be around the area by say 8 am can meet us for breakfast before it gets nuts...

I am hoping to hang for a while and then do some riding...maybe breaking up into a few smaller groups will be wise (MadFalco doesn't wanna ride with us ...we attract cops, haha)

I am thinking we can ride over to Bear Mountain...or up into Northern Conn....

anyone interested can email me

Jim
00.5' RSV
Connecticut

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Jim ~ If I'm coming from the Fairy, would going up to 84 be taking the long way?

<font color=red>MAD</font color=red><font color=white>FAL</font color=white><font color=blue>CO!</font color=blue>

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nick:
Get off in Bridgeport and go I-95 south and then Rte 7 North...watch out for the Wilton Police /images/icons/wink.gif

The other route would be rte 25 North from Bridgeport to
I-84 west...actually that may be slightly quicker as Rte 7 is the road where we met Johnny Law and bunch of little towns and traffic lights.

Merge onto I-84 W. 12.21 miles

Take the US-7 S exit- exit number 3- on the left towards NORWALK. 0.29 miles

Merge onto US-7 S. 0.27 miles

Take the exit towards PARK AVENUE. 0.34 miles

Turn LEFT onto BACKUS AVE. 0.50 miles

(just past the Danbury Fair Mall...down the street from the Dairy)

Jim

If I recall you posted at 9 am arrival in Bridgeport??? If so that would put you at B&N just about 10am...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts