Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yup - Tuesday! :crazy:

Good Morning Everyone!

Scott :smile:

·
eARRROOOOOGA
17,313 Posts
Mornin' Everybody!

Woke up to a couple inches of snow. They cancelled school for the students, so I get a day without kids. It'll probably be gone this afternoon, but it's pretty to watch fall ~

JM

·
eARRROOOOOGA
17,313 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
NegativeGs said:
Morning. It is Tuesday night here in Tsu City Japan. I am getting ready to hit the sack. I think I had too much Saki for dinner :tongue:

[/ QUOTE ]

Mmmm.... Saki is good stuff!

JM

·
Premium Member
24,352 Posts
Good morning, world :smile:

Yep, lots of white stuff on the ground, but at least the snow tires are on the wagon now. :waytogo:
Apparently, in the more northern parts of Canada, the government has finally allowed studded tires, so long as they aren't too big,(Large ones could damage the roads) for driving on the roads.

Sure would be nice to have studded tires sometimes :crazy:

·
eARRROOOOOGA
17,313 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
jmcdomino said:
Morning great riding weather today I love living in the south we never get the white stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]
I live in the South and have 2 inches of snow. Course, my south is further north that your south. It was interesting last night coming back up the NC/TN gorge on I-40 in the pouring snow with the cheese wagon ~

JM

·
eARRROOOOOGA
17,313 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
cbr_damon said:
We've got a little of the white stuff here. It's amazing how people forget to drive in it year after year. Dumbasses.

[/ QUOTE ]

No Kidding, a bunch of tractor trailors have shut down both east AND west bound traffic on I-40 because the went hualing ass down a snow covered interstate and wound up jack knifing. They've been working on sorting that our for three hours now. It's really cold, so there's ice under the snow.

JM

·
Premium Member
38,149 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
GSRider said:
Yep, lots of white stuff on the ground, but at least the snow tires are on the wagon now. :waytogo:

[/ QUOTE ]

Does your wagon handle the snow as well as it handles the woodchips GS? :laugh:

·
eARRROOOOOGA
17,313 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
DUC748 said:
[ QUOTE ]
GSRider said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Does your wagon handle the snow as well as it handles the woodchips GS? :laugh:

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't take long for boobies to be mentioned today! Guess that's what the cold & snow do for us... Course that's not a complaint ~

JM

·
Registered
11,190 Posts
Cold + Boobies = Hard nipples!!!!! :waytogo:

:smile: Good morning everybody.

·
eARRROOOOOGA
17,313 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
cinmike said:
Cold + Boobies = Hard nipples!!!!! :waytogo:

:smile: Good morning everybody.

[/ QUOTE ]

All the better to nibble upon!

JM

G

·
[ QUOTE ]
jmcdomino said:
Morning great riding weather today I love living in the south we never get the white stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]WOW, im at the end of the us. Less than 60 miles away from the heat prodicing golf of mexico and i ain't riding nothing. I don't even want to christmass shop in my car. It's cold.

Temperature 40°F
Fair Feels Like
30°F

UV Index: 1 Low
Dew Point: 24°F
Humidity: 53%
Visibility: 10.0 miles
Pressure: 30.57 inches and rising
Wind: From the North at 23 gusting to 31 mph

:Wow1:

·
eARRROOOOOGA
17,313 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
mikev7 said:
[ QUOTE ]
jmcdomino said:

[/ QUOTE ]WOW, im at the end of the us. Less than 60 miles away from the heat prodicing golf of mexico and i ain't riding nothing. I don't even want to christmass shop in my car. It's cold.

Temperature 40°F
Fair Feels Like
30°F

UV Index: 1 Low
Dew Point: 24°F
Humidity: 53%
Visibility: 10.0 miles
Pressure: 30.57 inches and rising
Wind: From the North at 23 gusting to 31 mph

:Wow1:

[/ QUOTE ]

It's 12 and windy here and the snow is still dusting down. Course it's warm here compared to GS's land of cold ~

JM

·
e-pariah
6,640 Posts
Just another lucky day in paradise!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.