Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my honey bought a 97 CBR 600!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We'll have it here in about 2 weeks. Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<font color=red>follow the leader..."he's on a honda, mine!"</font color=red>

·
Registered
7,824 Posts
good choice for a first bike....you seriously can't be a honda 600 to start with, i couldn't be happier with my 96 f3, it's plenty fast, handles great,a nd i've learned a ton, enjoy and be safe.

·
eNVisible
15,777 Posts
malibuken~ First the names and now motorcycles. Yes, love is a very splendid thing. Congrats! /images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's coming from East Illinois...we're down in SoCal. I gets picked up around the 10th. So.....she was out practicing on my bike last night, pretty funny, she's so stoked.

<font color=red>follow the leader..."he's on a honda, mine!"</font color=red>

·
Registered
835 Posts
Sean,

How cute! Let's see a picture of the whole family once the new addition arrives.

Later,
Rob
<font color=red>Follow the leader, "He's on a HONDA!"</font color=red>

·
Registered
7,824 Posts
its beautiful thatbasically everyone can agree on this bike in the respect that you simply can't go wrong...they can take a beating and have honda reliability, plus they're PLENTY fast to learn on, only reason i'd ever upgrade is for a new looker- and only if i had the money, otherwise, you're not prying ym f3 from my cold dead fingers even, it's mine all mine! (daffy duck voice:))

1 - 10 of 10 Posts