Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I was wondering if any of you have the LP V2 speedscreen for a 00 R1? I'm wondering how the fit and finish are on the screens. I know about the Zero Gavity ones but I'm just seeing how the LP's measure up. Oh, and any pictures would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Mo

·
Registered
16,056 Posts
I don't have the V2, but I do have the OEM replacment in dark smoke. I'm very happy with fit and finish./images/icons/smile.gif

I would recomend them to anyone.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I have to say, I think the fit and finish of the LP screens are crappy compared to the ZG. You can get the Zero gravity's for a good deal at parts411.com I bought two LP screens and they both sucked, came chipped and scuffed. Zero gravity is probably the best, unless you want to brave a powerbronze!

New 2001 Black FZ1!

·
Registered
16,056 Posts
I don't have a pic. I don't have a Digi cam yet/images/icons/frown.gif

I am however very happy with the screen. No troubles at all.

·
Registered
553 Posts
i got a LP screen and it didn't fit. It was the right one, just didn't fit right. THe quality was also nothing to brag about.

Yes my motorcycle is fast..
No you can't ride it!

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
Where would one get such a screen? does anyone know of a rear eliminator kit for a 2002 R1?

~A

Don't BRAKE till you see the whites of their eyes, oh yeah remind me which is the brake lever again

·
Registered
99 Posts
Come snoop around our site over here. http://www.yamahafz1.com/
We have alot of different fender elimanator dealers listed, and i'm sure they have R1 kits. Look under FAQ's and look for undertails. The powerbronze screens were being sold on this sight through revolution bikes or whoever those guys are. They were advertising there double bubble for 69.99 on here, thats the same as the zerogravity double bubble from parts411.com. Good luck!

New 2001 Black FZ1!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts