Sportbikes Motorcycle Racing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I lost the title to # of most views to a bike for sale. I will sell this title to the highest bidder. Better act now while the old posts are gone. No refunds if they return./images/icons/wink.gif/images/icons/laugh.gif

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
What's the opening bid??

Welcome to Las Vegas.....Now go home!!!!

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
I figured as much! [getting out check book] /images/icons/crazy.gif/images/icons/laugh.gif

·
eNVisible
15,777 Posts
audio~ What kind of friend would I be if I didn't TRY and help you regain your title. /images/icons/laugh.gif

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
What's w/ the "328" on the tank? Is that what your asking for it?
Tell ya what. I'll give ya 5 bucks, a pack of gum and, a ken Griffy autograph

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
r1otis, 328 actually says 929 which stands for how many times I did not think about buying an R1!/images/icons/laugh.gif What kind of gum? If you through in a burrito I might consider your offer./images/icons/wink.gif

·
Registered
693 Posts
otis while you have that check book out can you write me a check for the money you owe me since christmas day

I RIDE WITH THE BEST AND WRECK WITH THE REST11111

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
LV BADBOY, otis said you would not mind if he used that for a down payment to hold the bike until he could borrow the rest from you!/images/icons/laugh.gif

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
Brandon, just lend me the money, I'll pay you back, I promise!!!! /images/icons/wink.gif

·
Registered
693 Posts
lol i was just reading this post and my wife walks in and asks what is that stand in the garge i said it is otis, she said what did he give you that for your bike instead of paying you back lmao

I RIDE WITH THE BEST AND WRECK WITH THE REST11111

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
[d!ck]/images/icons/wink.gif

1 - 20 of 22 Posts