Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's not really that rare but I used to have a 98' CBR900RR I've regret selling for the past 5 years. If you have see, know of, or are selling a 98' or 99' that hasn't been stunted :808993-banghead: I'd really like to know about it.

Thank you :waytogo:

·
Registered
43 Posts
I just saw a 99 900rr in yellow at a shop called "Torque" for sale on E. Platte in Colorado Springs today. Didn't look it over very good but it looked clean from my glance.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I went up to Tri-City yesterday. Would have bought it for $5000 but their prices suck! They wanted 6K for either one. Yellow is by far my least favorite color anyway. I'm still looking and if winter comes along I may have to settle for yellow.

Thanks for the help guys :smile:

·
Registered
174 Posts
Their prices are pretty high and they won't budge. They have had an 05 zx10 that I have been looking at since about april waiting for the price to come down and it is still there at the same price. I figure that by next spring when they still haven't sold it I might get a deal.
I only go there because the service guys are the best around here and help me out alot.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Test rode the Yellow one and it's in fair shape, not worth $6000 that's for sure. They offered it $6000 OTD and I split.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
You might wanna get in touch with Mike Ringleman (sp?) aka Yellowjacket. Pretty sure he still has his 900RR, hasn't been ridden in quite some time tho, but he takes great care of his toys.

Not sure if he visits esport anymore tho. I'm going nuts myself just waiting for this weekends MRA Races at Pueblo, so I'm trying to ease the suffering just a bit.

·
Registered
283 Posts
I know the pain that you are feeling. My favorite bike was my '98 yellow RR. I have had 3 bikes since and cannot replace my original love.

·
Registered
174 Posts
A friend of mine is looking at a 96 right now. If he doesn't convince the wife I'll get you the info if you are still interested.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts