Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
eratbiker
3,831 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Looking for a boogeyman to come show this beat up slow old guy how to ride. IF HE has the PARTS .

[/ QUOTE ]

BLOODY HELL ERION HOW THE [censored] HAVE YOU BEEN YOU CHIMP?

·
Registered
5,273 Posts
I'm right here, Terrie. Write me back when I send ya an email, ya old fart!

I sent a reply to your last email, so I expect a return! Got lots to discuss. Including my latest location :smile:

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks everyone for letting me know. That big old R1 he rides need to be spanked by this beat up old CBR900rrr. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM maybe I'll just have to go to OHIO and show him just how too play on the track too .

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Or maybe he'll come up to Parry Sound and show me how that super chicken flies.

Erion

·
Registered
5,273 Posts
Spanked? You say spanked? hhmm I don't know, Bro. I'd say I've got a thing or two going in my favor. I'd welcome a trackday lesson... or give ya one, whichever it takes :wink:

Parry Sound won't be happening this year, but we are certainly putting it on the schedule for next year. I miss that place.

It was good talking to you again, Bro.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
crash doing good. haven't been doing alot of rideing though. other things to play with right now. Thinking i may just have to pull the old rat bike out for a few more rides this year though.

Boggeyboy I think you do have a thing or two on me now hmmmmmmmm maybe 50 or more on me hehehehehhehehe more traction then hmmmmmmmmmm I like to crash and you know that hehehehe more time sliding then riding .

Yeah it was great talking to my long lost brother too. don't run and hide again or I'll come and find you and you'll like what i am going to do . heheheheh

·
Registered
5,273 Posts
Over the last couple of years, it feels as if I was following in your footsteps. twice on the ZX-12 and then a good one on the S'Hawk. There's a reason I started with trackdays... More run-off :wink: Crashing sucks :crazy:.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
HMMMMMMMMM just looking at the member #'s and i guess i am Rilla /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
Boggey and I are the few that are under 1000 # SilverBack here we come hmmmmmmm bald silver back at that and proud.:lol:

Doing better every day now.

/wwwthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

1 - 17 of 17 Posts