1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
665 Posts
I think if I remember correctly I'm going too??? /images/icons/crazy.gif

<font color=red>SilverF4/images/icons/cool.gif
<font color=blue>"Respect the Wrist!!!"

· Registered
665 Posts
Holy Hell Duc there's a list??? /images/icons/shocked.gif I never make da lists!!/images/icons/mad.gif

· Registered
665 Posts
You and every other guy Mirage../images/icons/shocked.gif oh wait that already happened.. LOL /images/icons/laugh.gif

· Registered
665 Posts
I'd be one of those varments that'll be going... /images/icons/cool.gif

<font color=blue>"Respect the Wrist!!!" <font color=red>Brok! Brok!

· Registered
665 Posts
Geeesh where are all these Pa riders coming from???/images/icons/mad.gif When ever I post to ride no one ever answers.. "No respect"../images/icons/laugh.gif/images/icons/tongue.gif

· Registered
665 Posts
Well Ta Hell Wid ya all then.. LOL /images/icons/laugh.gif I'll make my own Pa crew, and it'll be the best crew ever.. You'll see /images/icons/laugh.gif hahaha

· Registered
665 Posts
Hey wadya mean imaginary friends don't count??? My friend Blinky rides.. really he does /images/icons/laugh.gif/images/icons/laugh.gif/images/icons/laugh.gif

· Registered
665 Posts
Can someone fill me in on what route the LI Crew decided on taking on the way down, so I can hook up with ya's..W ow 6 hour ride.. I'm going to have to work my way back up to that.. I'm at 4 hours at 200 miles, 1 food stop, 1 gas stop, 1 say "Hi to the women waving" stop/images/icons/smile.gif.

· Registered
665 Posts
Just let me know when the chat is going down and I'll be there./images/icons/tongue.gif

· Registered
665 Posts
Well I could try and meet the Crew when a fuel stop is needed. What kinda fuel range is the group going to have? I guess I'm asking Crud or Bad_Dog. What do they get like 100 miles per tank?? /images/icons/laugh.gif Then we could try and figure out how many miles it is to fuel stop X.

Yeah I guess you would have to leave that early cause of rush hour.. 95 isn't going to be that great by time you get to the philly area either.

· Registered
665 Posts
You know serpentine.. You must have ESPN.. cause I myself was just thinking of that route.. I take 83 all the time when I go to Baltimore.. /images/icons/laugh.gif

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.