Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know some of you guys have mentioned having a live chat for eSportbikes.com. I had suggested using IRC but not everyone knows how to use IRC and the Java plug-in suggestion didnt go over, so... I have a chatroom at my website FuryMonster.com that you all are welcome to use at any time. It's easy to use. Just navigate to my livechat page from Furymonster.com or go there from this link, LiveChat Page . You can register your eSportbike name so noone else can use it or just sign in as a guest. I see that some of these threads get posts like 1 min appart from on to another and it can be frustrating, so just post a thread to meet in the chat room if you all want. And chat there. Hope to see you guys there :smile:

·
eARRROOOOOGA
17,313 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
evilmink269 said:
Yeah, nice offer someone already registered my name /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, we all know you're the *REAL* EvilMink :laugh:

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[ QUOTE ]

Nice offer, my work firewall blocks it :bawling:

JM

[/ QUOTE ]
Hmm, it uses IE so if your firewall operates by identifying programs check to make sure it is allowing IE. If not you may have to open a port for it to work. If so, the port is a TCP #6667.

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, nice offer someone already registered my name

[/ QUOTE ]
Weird, just put some number or something at the end of your name :smile:

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
[ QUOTE ]
LabRodent said:
[ QUOTE ]

Nice offer, my work firewall blocks it :bawling:

JM

[/ QUOTE ]
Hmm, it uses IE so if your firewall operates by identifying programs check to make sure it is allowing IE. If not you may have to open a port for it to work. If so, the port is a TCP #6667.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is a Java Applet, so you will need java. Most Windows machines have it already, but you can download Java HERE.

·
Premium Member
24,352 Posts
Well, I'm sitting in the chat room all alone.
Seems as though someone else has been here before; there is a trail of bread crumbs :crazy:

·
Premium Member
24,352 Posts
Re: Live chat for Sportbikes.com @ Furymonster.com

Yeah, I ran away.

Had to tend to the new gourami's we just bought :smile:

·
Premium Member
24,352 Posts

They are beautiful. We got some dwarf's :smile:

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
evilmink269 said:
Yeah, nice offer someone already registered my name /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought the same thing but it was actually confirming that you just registered. :waytogo:

Log on hun, I am lonley! :grin:

·
eARRROOOOOGA
17,313 Posts

I'm not in control of my firewall & it's very oppressive. It's operated by someone that won't even allow outside e-mail like yahoo & hotmail.

JM

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

[ QUOTE ]

I'm not in control of my firewall & it's very oppressive. It's operated by someone that won't even allow outside e-mail like yahoo & hotmail.

JM

[/ QUOTE ]

ah'

[ QUOTE ]
you need to be able to minimize that window. Its huge and very obvious for people at work

[/ QUOTE ]

I wish I could alter it but it is provided by my web-site host. I just provide a way to access the room through my web-site/page.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts