Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i have seen lowered bikes before and dont like how that looks, where im from you lift vehicles instead of lowering them :waytogo:but does anyone here know if there is a way to lift just the back end of a bike??? i have a honda cbr 600 f4i and think it might look a little better with it lifted a bit in the back like an inch or so. think it could be done?? ahahha maybe even throw some mud tires on it too........ :tongue:

·
Registered
5,621 Posts
The rear shock mount on some bikes can be shimmed up with washers, otherwise you can just buy an aftermarket shock with ride-height adjustment. Be advised: altering the rear ride height will alter the bike's handling--an inch is a pretty severe lift and will have a substantial effect.

·
Premium Member
24,352 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
JonNyRiNgO said:
well i have seen lowered bikes before and dont like how that looks, where im from you lift vehicles instead of lowering them :waytogo:but does anyone here know if there is a way to lift just the back end of a bike??? i have a honda cbr 600 f4i and think it might look a little better with it lifted a bit in the back like an inch or so. think it could be done?? ahahha maybe even throw some mud tires on it too........ :tongue:

[/ QUOTE ]

But why?? :808908-wtf:

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[ QUOTE ]
Mullets rock!

[/ QUOTE ]

yes they do!!! when i finally get out of th emarines again i plan on growing one myself and our son will have one as well. of course the wife has said otherwise about both of us but i am determined!!!! who knows.......she might wake up one morning and find herself with an ape drape :grin:

about the lift, it just thought it might look kinda cool but it was just a passing thought. i like the looks of the newer bikes where the tail is at a higher angle than the body.

·
Registered
250 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
JonNyRiNgO said:
[ QUOTE ]
Mullets rock!

[/ QUOTE ]
about the lift, it just thought it might look kinda cool but it was just a passing thought. i like the looks of the newer bikes where the tail is at a higher angle than the body.

[/ QUOTE ]

Then I'd advise using the money you save from your funeral to purchase one of the newwer bikes that you like the look of. Your wife given the simple choice of you dead, or you alive will have no problem co-signing on the new ride. :grin:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts