Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What happened to that site? Does it no longer exist? I've been outside the loop for awhile..someone bring me up to speed.

<font color=blue>It's not the destination, but the</font color=blue> <font color=red>journey.</font color=red>

·
Registered
8,290 Posts
hey larry! you're thinking of http://www.labusas.org.

but its not the same as it was. it kept crashing and people kept coming back and then the last time it crashed, people just left to go to the easyrider zx-12r forum and never came back to the labusas. I don't much go to labusas anymore either. I don't like the attitude that most people there have developed. The people from the original crowd are still cool, but there are too many a$$holes there now.

Hows the healing coming? got that zx-12r yet? hope things are working out well for you. we should get together again and make a trip to the drag strip again.

__
Life is precious. Treasure it.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yup..I was mistaken (that's a first ../images/icons/laugh.gif ).I did manage to find my way onto Easyrider's site. I'm currently shopping around for a 12. Won't be long! A return trip to the dragstrip sounds good..hopefully we'll ride there next time. Oh yeah, and for the healing...let's just say I'm healed enough to ride /images/icons/wink.gif.

<font color=blue>It's not the destination, but the</font color=blue> <font color=red>journey.</font color=red>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts