1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
11,190 Posts
Good morning.

·
eARRROOOOOGA
17,313 Posts
Mornin' Everyone! Tomorrow's Friday, this has been a long week, been up a 0430 every day this week, blah, blah, blah... Maybe something funny will happen in here soon ~

JM

·
eARRROOOOOGA
17,313 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
StuDaddy said:
Whut up hookers
3 day weekend coming up, followed by a 4 day weekend :waytogo:

Sorta makes up for me not taking any time off during the holidays :crazy:

[/ QUOTE ]

Man! Tnat must be nice! I'm off the 17th, but that's IT until April.

On a better note, I'm going to spend the weekend in Chattanooga with the g/f here soon. Playing on cheap travel sites at the moment. Anything I should be wary of?

JM

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Well, I get off for MLK B-day like everyone else.
I'm off on inauguration day because I'm in DC, and inauguration day is always a federal holiday in this area :waytogo:. I also took the 20th off... 'cause I'll be damned if I come in for one day in between a holiday and the weekend :bird:

2 day work week next week!!! WOOFUCKINHOO!!

·
Registered
11,190 Posts
It's called work. :smile: :frown: :tongue:

·
eARRROOOOOGA
17,313 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
cinmike said:
It's called work. :smile: :frown: :tongue:

[/ QUOTE ]

Guess so! I enjoy what I do, but sometimes I just don't wanna be here!

JM

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Ive come to the conclusion that we have a lot of sexually repressed folks on this site, aka homeless- but if you figure hes an engineer, it all makes sense

the others I don't quite understand.

[/ QUOTE ]

:808876-nono: I'm going to punch you in your pirate whore mouth!!
:lol:

Rat bastard..... :bird:
I have been behaving myself lately and look at what you go and do.... :808876-nono:
And my winter break has been bootie-rific :waytogo:

And now, since you're an enginerd too, I have to quite my good friend Kevin Smtih:

Brandi: Suitor Number Three, what would our first date be like?

Gil Hicks: Well, uh, first I'd take you shopping to stores you wanna shop in, and then we'd do a little lunch, probably at the Cheese Haus, followed by some golfing. And then at night, we'd take in an opera, probably Die Fledermaus, and then I'd follow it up with a drive to a secluded beach where I'd pop on the radio and we could slow-dance till the sun came up.

Brodie: That was the biggest load of crap I've ever heard. I mean, look at you. You're the kind of guy who would beg for sex. And I should know, we can smell our own.

:lol: :bird:

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Mornin' all.

Homeless ~ You're pissed! :lol:

Nice Mallrats quote though...haven't seen that in quite a while. :waytogo:

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Not pissed...just bored and hungover and can't get the taste of wings (CHICKEN you pervs :808876-nono: :bird:) out of my mouth. :bawling:

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
homeless_cq said:
can't get the taste of wings (CHICKEN you pervs :808876-nono: :bird:) out of my mouth. :bawling:

[/ QUOTE ]

:lol: Took me a second but I get it now. You had wings in your mouth. j/k :lol:

·
eARRROOOOOGA
17,313 Posts
Mornin' SV

Well, after spending my morning searching Travelocity, Cheaptickets, Orbitz, & Expedia for a good room rate in Chattanooga TN, I found a good rate. Oddly enough, The rate best rate I got was not from any of the afore mentioned services, but from the actual hotel's website. Plus, reserving through the hotel's website, I avoided the $5-$6 charge most of those services charge.

JM

·
Registered
7,499 Posts
Good Moooornin' Esportpeeps...........

Or Good Mid/Morn Afternoon for you Eastern Folks.

Hey JM~ Yeah going direct generally on a whole is cheaper than brokers such as Expedia who puts in their charge for services rendered. :rolling: When I went online to Thistle Hotels while in England last June for my last night there the website quoted 120.00 GBP or roughly 226.80 American dollars my friend called while I was in Scotland direct to the hotel and was quoted 65.00 GBP 122.85 American but I had to call and confirm before a certain time frame well needless to say I missed that time frame due to circumstances beyond my control. So when I did arrive back at my friends house I called the hotel explained what happened why I couldn't call in time and the guy on the phone offered me an even better deal of 35.00 GBP 66.15 American. So yeah it pays to keep looking around :waytogo:

1 - 20 of 72 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.