Sportbike Racing Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
I think that this needs to stay at the top...so many times I have been on a ride with some guy (or girl) that thinks they need to prove something...it's unsafe for everyone on the ride! Thanks for bringing this stuff up! :bow:

·
Registered
112 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Why would anyone be trying to pass in a corner on a group ride?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have to admit. Back when I road pillion. The only time I was truely terrified on the back of my best friend's bike was when we where passed by a kid in the Mountains, on the inside, in a blind turn, with oncoming traffic /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif :flame:.

Man it's a public road NOT A TRACK!!!! This kid was actually trying to follow in the foot steps of his father, who evidently was trying to kill his son. These two were not part of our group they just kind-of started riding with us about halfway through this particular day. Shortly after we stopped to refuel, I voiced my opinion to my friends, who were all ready ready to rip this guy a new one, because most of them saw what had happened. The kid was actually given some good advice about road riding, by our guys, & when the two strangers asked which way next, we simply stated you just go on ahead (in other words, you're to much of a liability to ride with so keep on movin).

There's more to this story but I won't bore ya'll anymore. :crazy:

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Hoopty said:
It is stickied to the top! :tongue:

[/ QUOTE ]

Bump to the top. :808908-wtf:

21 - 28 of 28 Posts