Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that RTD is on strike and the roads are getting worse, is there anyone
besides me out there wishing that lane splitting would be legalized? These traffic jams are getting out of hand...

·
eModerator
7,723 Posts
I agree but Colorado cage drivers would have no idea what to do when a bike went by them :frown: When I had to cross the city everyday I would get on the shoulder as soon as I could before my exit but that is as far as I would push it.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I had to deal with this in Phx. A car accident on the other side of the highway stopped the flow of traffic on my side. I jumped on the shoulder for about 2 miles. The springs traffic sucks and you are right, they wouldn't have a clue as to what to do.

·
Registered
174 Posts
The way alot of drivers are around here you would get some pissed off cage intentionally blocking the way, even if it were legalized. I think we should just get our own lane kinda like the HOVs, it wouldn't have to be very big either, but at least we could cruise past the traffic and not get run over.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[ QUOTE ]
co750 said:
The way alot of drivers are around here you would get some pissed off cage intentionally blocking the way, even if it were legalized. I think we should just get our own lane kinda like the HOVs, it wouldn't have to be very big either, but at least we could cruise past the traffic and not get run over.

[/ QUOTE ]

Man,
that is such a good idea...
maybe it would get more people out of cars and on bikes and clear up
the traffic problems a little bit..One can dream I guess

1 - 5 of 5 Posts