Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SBRtrackday.com @ Laguna Seca Feb 8th - $250

($230 for sportbikes.com members - see details at bottom)

The format will be as follows:

We will run three groups (A, B & C).

"A" will be for racers and people with alot of track experience. "A" group will be allowed to inside or outside pass.

"B" group will be our intermediate group. "B" group will be allowed to pass only on the outside. This may change for the "B" group later in the morning or afternnon depending how the sessions go in "B" group.

"C" group will be our beginner group and will be allowed to pass only on the outside.

We will provide 12 corner workers, an ALS ambulance, healthy breakfast snacks, lunch , a raffle for sponsor give-aways, and all you can drink gatorage and water.

Sportbikes.com members receive a $20 discount by registering on-line @ www.sbrtrackday.com - In the track experience box, after describing the amount of track day experience you have, add the words:"sportbikes.com $20 discount"

Ken Kramp
www.sbrtrackday.com
949 751 8368

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
WHAT???? I thought that the track was closed down until all the construction was done, later in the year. Is this serious? Is it confirmed? If so, then I'm into it.

·
Registered
6,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jason I hear ya, I am going to have to call in sick on Monday to drive up there and then the trackday is on a Tue, then I will try to make it back to work on Wed. :wink:

The dates I could choose from were very limited this year and I don't think any weekends were available :frown:

·
Registered
6,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jay the track is only going to be down/closed Apr 18-26, May 2-31, June 1-15 & 27-30 and July 1-7. My day is scheduled, confirmed and goes on Tue Feb 8th :waytogo:

·
Registered
6,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Spots still available for this event.

crazycurrie - On Monday I left Huntington Beach at 1:30am, made it there around 6:30 and then got back home in O'side just in time to go to bed and work the next day...it's do-able :waytogo: :lol: I had to go to work like this /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif though and coughed alot :wink:

Bit - we heard rumors that Laguna was going to be alot more strict this year with the noise restrictions but it was just like the previous years. There were people out there with aftermarket exhaust that used soda cans and duct tubing to alter the direction of the sound coming out of their pipes :lol: Mad max style. Some people did get black flags but you get three chances. Alot of riders just used the "back-off the throttle" method near the sound testing area. There were even loud Ducatis and RC51s out there. And from what I have been reading on other sites they still had a blast. I just can't wait to experience the cork screw /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif even as slow as I am :grin:

·
Registered
6,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Jay64 - you out there? I'll save a spot for ya if you like?

Bit - you interested or just throwin questions at me? :tongue: you tease :tongue: I can give you a sportbikes.com moderator discount of one more dollar off :lol: :tongue:

·
Registered
3,696 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
SPAZ said:
Spots still available for this event.

crazycurrie - On Monday I left Huntington Beach at 1:30am, made it there around 6:30 and then got back home in O'side just in time to go to bed and work the next day...it's do-able :waytogo: :lol: I had to go to work like this /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif though and coughed alot :wink:

[/ QUOTE ]
As much as i want to go, i need all the cash i have to race this month at willow. To many things still to pay for... Thanks anyway and ill be sure to catch the next one... :waytogo:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.