Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Since both of my photo shoots this weekend are going to be canceled, I was thinking of going over to the LA Auto Show.

I'm just wondering, is it worth my time to go through it? I've never been to it before and I was wondering if it would be worth my time, money, and film processing to go out there to take some photos.

So, if anyone has been there, please let me know if you think it would be worth going to and taking photos there.

Thanks! :waytogo:

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
I went to the one in SD...nothing too spectacular and I prolly would never go again. Basically its like having every single car from every single dealership in one big ass room... Show stoppers, or at least a few rides that caught my eye were the Nissan NSX, FORD GTO, a bling bling truck by lincoln, a Bently with suicide doors and umbrella in the door, and a few lambos and ferraris. The aston martins were tight but they wouldn't let anyone sit in em...bah! Oh but I did get to sit in my new sl500.... :waytogo:

thats about it...no hot chicks...no motorcycles...no beer...no point!

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh forget it then...

No point in taking any photos if there are no models to pose by the vehicles. :rolling:

Thanks for the heads up. :smile:

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
909hype said:
I went to the one in SD...nothing too spectacular and I prolly would never go again. Basically its like having every single car from every single dealership in one big ass room... Show stoppers, or at least a few rides that caught my eye were the Nissan NSX, FORD GTO, a bling bling truck by lincoln, a Bently with suicide doors and umbrella in the door, and a few lambos and ferraris. The aston martins were tight but they wouldn't let anyone sit in em...bah! Oh but I did get to sit in my new sl500.... :waytogo:

thats about it...no hot chicks...no motorcycles...no beer...no point!

[/ QUOTE ]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
I’ve been the last two years. I was in the market for a new vehicle. It’s great if you really don’t want to be “sold” on a vehicle. It’s also very easy to do a head to head comparison.

If I weren’t in a cast I’d probably head down mid week.

As for models there were a handful of spokes models that came out and presented the car and then disappeared. If you’re looking to pad the portfolio it’s not worth it. If you’re looking for a new vehicle or just like seeing expensive cars it’s worth it.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
novos said:
what do you expect from someone who hails from the 909?

Ask him about any of the rotting construction equipment that's been abandoned and he can tell you what year and model caterpillar backhoe has been sitting in that field for the past 3.5 years :lol:

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO!!!

BUT - I live in SD NOW PEOPLE! But no one here would know because none of ya'll come down to visit!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts