Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was on gixxer.com, and saw a picture of this guy's 1K. the color scheme is bad ass!

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
If that's Korea, I wouldn't ride my bike in that place. People drive like crazy in these tiny ass streets.

That bike is "Da Bomb" though

·
Registered
823 Posts
jabuan,

I think that color is/was available in Europe, or France at least.

I don't much care for it myself. It seems too busy and the colors are a bit loud. I also don't like the Black wheels. I always think the wheels should mach the frame and swingarm.

"Ask not what your bike can do for you,
ask what you can do for your bike"

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr>

Also, he needs to cut of the fender.

<hr></blockquote>

apparently, that is straight from the crate about an hour after delivery. now that you mentioned it, i'm not sure i like the wheels now either.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Now there is a GIXXER I could maybe fall in love with, the color scheme is darker and the black wheels are killer!!

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Sweeeeeet, but I think for the black wheels to compliment it more, the fairing needs to have more black elements.

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
I love the look of white wheels (we all do, don't we?) but nobody likes cleaning them every two days. I'll take black wheels thanks.

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
like i've always said...white rims are one of the coolest features of the gixxer, but also one of the biggest headaches.

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
I love the black rims and the look of it......Does any know the paint code for the blue. I recently crashed my race bike and would like to use that blue as accent.

Craig #222wsmc

its all in the transitions

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Naaaa .... Dont like it ! Im all about the Blue and White gixxers ... I like the Red and Black a little ... but My true and only Love is to the Blue and White ...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts