[ QUOTE ]
SpikedLemon said:
[ QUOTE ]
YZF_Flyer said:
When you fellas say, "Kick my ass you're kidding, aren't you?"

[/ QUOTE ]

"When you fellas say: 'kick my ass'; you're kiding, aren't you?"

[/ QUOTE ]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:
:waytogo: :waytogo: :waytogo: :waytogo: :waytogo: :waytogo: :waytogo: :waytogo: :waytogo:
:lol: :waytogo: :lol: :waytogo: :lol: :waytogo: :lol: :waytogo: :lol: :waytogo: :lol: :waytogo: :lol: :waytogo: :lol: :waytogo: :lol: :waytogo: :lol: :waytogo: :lol: :waytogo:

funniest thing I've read all day, Spiked. :coolgleamA:

·
Registered
5,992 Posts
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

"Say Fellas, do any of you know a big-headed geezer by the name of Byron? I heard he was over here, and I'd like to thank him for his vote."

/wwwthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
slorch said:
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

"Say Fellas, do any of you know a big-headed geezer by the name of Byron? I heard he was over here, and I'd like to thank him for his vote."

/wwwthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Incredible!! :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

And for good measure.....hey Ninja.... :bird:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts