Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
eGunny
13,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know some folks do not look at the Iraq pictures thread. But here is a pic just before I put my ballistic vest on and make a trip to the PX at Camp Victory...... :waytogo:

·
eGunny
13,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[ QUOTE ]
PorradaVFR said:
"I'm a six-figure earning post whore" :bird:

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey hey take it easy...... :grin:

Its a folding stock, short barrel AK-47 made in Yugoslavia. Not sure of the actuall name of the weapon...... :grin:

Spiked......I am far from being fat there wise one...... :grin:

Damon ~ I would love to find her right about now..... :waytogo:

·
Registered
6,163 Posts
ninja, you may not agree with all my political views, but rest assured, I support every man and women over there, stay safe, and dont hesitate to use that bad boy

and i check your pics, I have a few friends in that sandbox myself :waytogo: :coolgleamA:

·
eClectic
3,529 Posts
Byron, I like your picture posts for what they are... it gives us a chance to see some stuff we otherwise wouldn't. But, I love them for what they turn into 'cuz they just put a smile on my face :lol:

·
eGunny
13,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Novos ~ This is the order of elimination........

1. Slorch
2. WFO
3. GS
4. TJ

And so on....... :grin:just messing around here....... :waytogo:

·
Registered
6,163 Posts
score, Im not in the top 4

although ninja, I must say, I thought you already had your vest on, gained a few pounds eh? must be all that late night drinking :waytogo: :lol:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.