Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i posted this in daily rant as well. was not sure if you guys ever get time to vist that forum so i willpost here as well :smile:

Since i am currently bike less at this point of time and can only ride when my wife allows me to take out her bike. i made some videos so i wont go insane. mostly gp clips set to music and one crash vid set to music.

Battles3
Battles2
No Pain No Gain
Battles

Peace
Frank AKA "Tumbleweed"

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[ QUOTE ]
Haywood said:
Some helmetcam footage I've produced: Stuff

Maybe these can tide you over a bit...

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome stuff i really like the mix you did. was that view from the fender your helmet camara strapped to it? what sort of camara do you use? is it digital or another type?
hopefully after i pick up my bike i can make some vid's of my own. Have you happened to see any of the mountain rider series? if not the url is mountain rider

Peace
Frank AKA "Tumbleweed"

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Glad you liked the video. I use a lipstick camera plugged into my camcorder (helmetcamera.com) to do the on-bike footage. The camera can be mounted pretty much anywhere that you can adhere it. I mounted the camera just below the 'intake' snorkel on my VTR and my wife took the static shots.

The mountainrider stuff is excellent. :waytogo:

·
Registered
479 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
crazycuRRie954 said:
One of the many reasons i stopped street riding was so that i wouldnt become the star of one of those crash videos... :waytogo: OUCH :Wow1:

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but most of those guys were doing stupid [censored].

1 - 6 of 6 Posts