Sportbikes Motorcycle Racing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks,

anyone interested in a 2002 Joe Rocket Meteor 3.0 jacket? (It's a size medium).

It is BRAND NEW, (well, almost brand new), and has only been worn TWO TIMES!! (Receipt say's 12.07.01).

I got a good deal on it, and purchased it impulsively.

Huh? Waddaya mean, impulsively?

Welllllll...it's impulsive because I already had a Joe Rocket BLASTER jacket, a Joe Rocket PHOENIX jacket, and now a set of leather, Fieldsheer (perforated) AIR SPEED jackets for me and my girlfriend. (Impulsive, huh)?

Anyways, I'll let it go for $140.00. (With the original receipt, of course). But you gotta pick-up the S/H.

Like I said before, it's BRAND NEW. But since I have my other gear, it's just laying around gathering dust. (I still have the tags, the stickers, the receipt...and it's still crunchy - not broken in).

If you're interested and want me to send you a photo of it, just drop me an e-mail:

com[email protected]

...or if you're in the San Francisco Bay Area, let me know. (You can come check it out, or pick it up...and save on the shipping).

Here's some of the goodies:

- Rock Tex 600 outer shell
- Rock Tex 1050 reinforcements on shoulders and forearms
- Removable dual-density body armor
- Airfoil ventilation system
- Removable insulated full-sleeve liner
- Sure-fit adjustable waistband
- 8" rear zipper for pant attachment

No joke guys, it's in CHERRY condition!!

Hope this helps someone.

In Christ: Raymond

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No one interested?

OK, I'll take $130.00 for it...and I'll also throw-in the shipping. (But I can't go lower than that, folks).

Going once...

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
..gone!!

It was sold for $115.00 to $120.00, depending on the shipping costs. (Cuz they paid a TOTAL of $130.00 for the jacket...shipped to their door)!!!!!

OK...my loss, but another "eSportbikey.com's" gain.

Better hunting next time, folks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts