Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody play the JFK reloaded game yet? I played the demo, not as good as i'd expected, with all the publicity it got in the papers. Does anybody know how to get the unlocked version for free? I'm definatly not paying 10 bones for it.

My high score so far is:
First shot- Kennedy in the head
Second shot-first lady in the head
third shot-hit the drivers shoulder

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
Do as you must, but I'd be ashamed to play that game :808908-wtf: I see that you're a young buck of 20 yrs., so maybe that explains it. But sorry, that is about a very emotional and disgusting event in U.S. history and has no place as a game.
If you haven't a clue, the "publicity it got in the papers" has NOTHING to do with whether it's a "good game" or not :808919-icon_police:

·
Registered
901 Posts
Have to agree here. The makers of the 'game' tried to justify by saying it was educational, giving people the opportunity to re-live an important piece of history. :808875-bs:
There were a hundred other options they could have used. Cheap, sick, many other negative adjectives I could think of. Even if you didn't like JFK, its still in bad taste.

·
Registered
9,753 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
[b...not as good as i'd expected, with all the publicity it got in the papers. ...

[/ QUOTE ]

It didnt get publicity because it was a good game, it got publicity because it's a horribly tastless way of making a quick buck. :808876-nono:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts