Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered a Jardine aluminum slip on for my 01 zx6r. I never thought it would be worth the money for basically just a sound, but one of my buddies showed up on friday with a full Hindle and it sounded awsome on his 6r. Who's heard the jardine, and how does it sound?

"Yes officer, I DO think this is my personal race track!"

·
Registered
80 Posts
I have a jardine on mine. at idle it pretty much sounds like stock with a little bass but when you get on it she starts to roar. crusing at highway speeds wont hurt your ears either. you really hear it when you get on it. oh yeh that sucker had a super tight fit as well. i couldnt even get the bolt to screw in all the way. i would tighten them up till it wouldnt turn anymore. go out and ride then they would be loose again and then tighten them up more. it took the heat to expand it so tha it would slip on all the way. wont leak what so ever.

·
Registered
698 Posts
A buddy of mine had one on his 929RR and it sounded sweet. From what I've read, the Jardine slip-on is probably the best slip-on you can buy when you combine performance gains, sound, looks, and price. As a matter of fact, one of the reps is an eSportbike member.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts