Sportbikes Motorcycle Racing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey bud,

Looking to pick up a carbon fiber swing arm cover, and the one I am looking for, I did not see on your site. I am looking for the Strada-SP-SPS race swing arm cover (has the hook that kind of goes around the chain) Ducati Performance part no: 46010951A. I would rather buy the cover from a fellow esportbike and ducati freak, so if you could, let me know what pricing and availability. Would be great! Feel free to shoot me an email or post it up here! Thanks for your help! /images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
red,
The only swingarm guards I have are of the standard type... and one for the extended swingarm. I'm leaving first thing in the morning (Mon) for my real job for a week. When I get back I can check for you. If ya want, you can email Martin @ [email protected] and ask him if we have it. (and I don't think we do) A good place to get DP stuff is from [no affiliation]Salt Lake Motorsports[/no affiliation]. They usually have really good prices too. Ask for Steve Midgley... and don't forget to tell him who sent ya!! /images/icons/wink.gif
CRAP... I just found a pic on MWs of the one you're talking about. Is this one it? Talk to Martin....maybe we do have it. Make sure you ask him for the "esportbike" price too!!
http://esport.sportbikes.com/wwwthreads/files/3-13479-lg980574375.jpg
James Nunez
Monster Hooligan

Sacto, CA

1 - 5 of 5 Posts