Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
He's eating a big helping of crow on this one, as he's been with Erion forever, and after his last season he was like, "it's time for me to move up" and all that. Well, now it looks like it's time for you to go back to where you were Kurtis. Good luck!

·
Registered
4,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[ QUOTE ]
indianaroadracer said:
Hmmm, take a nice ride or watch... sounds like an easy decision :grin:

[/ QUOTE ]

Cant get any easier than that! :lol:

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
now it looks like it's time for you to go back to where you were Kurtis.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll be starting a pool as to when we'll hear the first complaint...

At least in MotoGP we didn't hear from him.

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
D'Antin is again running Ducatis in motoGP, with ROlfo and probably Shakey Byrne. So maybe Team KR will be there with the KTM powered bikes this year. We can only hope, I'd love to see those bikes mixing it up with the semi nails mid pack.

·
Registered
4,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
[ QUOTE ]
bxr140 said:
[ QUOTE ]
now it looks like it's time for you to go back to where you were Kurtis.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll be starting a pool as to when we'll hear the first complaint...

At least in MotoGP we didn't hear from him.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes Kurtis did blame alot on his team diddent he.. :applause:If he crashed or just lost he always seemed to blame his team for the bike,never himself. :Wow1:

·
Registered
944 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
F4iHigh said:
Anyone think this says something about Team KR's probability(or lack thereof) of having bikes on the 2005 GP grid?

[/ QUOTE ]
Actaully I think it says something about dad being tired of his $h!t and sending him packing to make his own way. :grin:

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Since the KR team has been rumored that they might not run in '05 and with nothing definit ever said about Kurtis, I've been expecting this for a while. Erion needed a superbike rider so why not get the one back they had 2 years ago. He's good, probably not 2005 AMA Superbike Champion good, but I'll be glad to see him back at the front during a race.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
I'll be glad to see him back at the front during a race.

[/ QUOTE ]

As much as Kurtis annoys me, I do have to agree. Anytime there's more top notch or near top notch riders and bikes, you've got the makings for a better show.

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
skohlscheen said:
[ QUOTE ]
F4iHigh said:
Anyone think this says something about Team KR's probability(or lack thereof) of having bikes on the 2005 GP grid?

[/ QUOTE ]
Actaully I think it says something about dad being tired of his $h!t and sending him packing to make his own way. :grin:

[/ QUOTE ]

haha this is true! King Kenny was probably like "uhh yeah Kurtis...please take that Erion ride...please!" :lol:

·
Registered
944 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
twobanger said:
Things are looking up for Kurtis... Looks like Erion might just get a jump on the factory team.

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't see a statement that Erion racing will run a Ten Kate bike in that press release. But one can hope. Ten Kate has been building championship winning 600s for many series in Europe. It would only make sense they do a 1k kit bike.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
What Erion is going to be able to do is run Ten Kate parts on their bikes. It's obvious that Ten Kate has done some good R&D for the Honda's which will save Erion time and money since they won't have to devolope some parts themselves. Two good moves by Kevin Erion in 2 weeks.

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
It's weird that Kurtis is representing himself this season. You don't hear about that happening too often. I wonder if he's just not happy with the management and blames them for not getting him a better ride when he left AMA, or just that nobody will manage him.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.