Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
Yes, Zorro rides again!! :shocked: He's here >----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>then there. Zorro is also overdue for his dental visits...hope we don't have to start all over again :wink:

Can't make Bravo :frown:

·
Registered
4,898 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
qqqqqqqman said:
Yes, Zorro rides again!! :shocked: He's here >----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>then there. Zorro is also overdue for his dental visits...hope we don't have to start all over again :wink:

Can't make Bravo :frown:

[/ QUOTE ]

Hiz Dental visit!!!!! :applause: :cwm27: :lol2: :809028-ridin:

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I tell people I bet have the fastest dentist in the world.. hehehe

Paging Dr QQQQQQman....

Can I get some "Chair Time"??? Ill call and schedule an apt. tomorrow!

And if you cant make bravo, then you all gotta come ride with me somewhere, sometime this weekend dammit.... Non ridingingist bunch of riders I know... LOL

We can even do the coastal thing and oogle at the chicks, for those of us who havent been out much...

M.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Flyingmonkey said:
I had to ride to work today, I need it to get the feeling of my bike again. :808922-fiddy:

[/ QUOTE ]

I still can't belive that my bike has only 3 miles on it, and it's been over a month that I got it... :flame: :flame:

·
Registered
3,696 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
elche said:
[ QUOTE ]
Flyingmonkey said:
I had to ride to work today, I need it to get the feeling of my bike again. :808922-fiddy:

[/ QUOTE ]

I still can't belive that my bike has only 3 miles on it, and it's been over a month that I got it... :flame: :flame:

[/ QUOTE ]
Tony what the hell is the matter with you :flame: :Wow1: Bring that thing to me and ill rack up the miles for you :waytogo: :waytogo: :809028-ridin:

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
crazycuRRie954 said:
[ QUOTE ]
elche said:
[ QUOTE ]
Flyingmonkey said:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Tony what the hell is the matter with you :flame: :Wow1: Bring that thing to me and ill rack up the miles for you :waytogo: :waytogo: :809028-ridin:

[/ QUOTE ]

:lol: :lol: Jason, no can't do my friend.. well for the past weeks as we all know it was raining and this past weekend I was in Tex. "houston" and got back on Monday... :flame: :flame:
so no time for my new toy, but for sure this weekend I'll put on some miles on it... :808922-fiddy: :808922-fiddy:

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
KRG_Designs said:
Wow those are the days...beautifull outside and bikes in the garage not being ridden!!! Its a shame what this world is comming to.

[/ QUOTE ]

:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
Hey, how come EVERY time in EVERY thread that there is a post by elche, one follows by flyingmonkey? :lol: I think Danny is stalking Tony....or Tony is stalking Danny....or Tony is Danny....or Danny is Tony? Maybe when they BOTH show up at a ride, one of 'em is not really Tony OR Danny, but a stand-in, acting like Tony or Danny? Strange, but could be true! :808908-wtf:

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
qqqqqqqman said:
Hey, how come EVERY time in EVERY thread that there is a post by elche, one follows by flyingmonkey? :lol: I think Danny is stalking Tony....or Tony is stalking Danny....or Tony is Danny....or Danny is Tony? Maybe when they BOTH show up at a ride, one of 'em is not really Tony OR Danny, but a stand-in, acting like Tony or Danny? Strange, but could be true! :808908-wtf:

[/ QUOTE ]

:lol: :lol: Dammmmm this is too funny Q... /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
qqqqqqqman said:
....or Tony is Danny....or Danny is Tony? Maybe when they BOTH show up at a ride, one of 'em is not really Tony OR Danny, but a stand-in, acting like Tony or Danny? Strange, but could be true! :808908-wtf:

[/ QUOTE ]

/wwwthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif very interesting :808908-wtf:

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
CBR600RRider01 said:
[ QUOTE ]
qqqqqqqman said:
....or Tony is Danny....or Danny is Tony? Maybe when they BOTH show up at a ride, one of 'em is not really Tony OR Danny, but a stand-in, acting like Tony or Danny? Strange, but could be true! :808908-wtf:

[/ QUOTE ]

/wwwthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif very interesting :808908-wtf:

[/ QUOTE ]

This will clear the comfusion.. :lol: :lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.