Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
/wwwthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif,,,, I'm a fatazz,,, i just got my 1st leathers today. I was wondering if this jacket was too tight around the beer belly and breasts from all you more leather experienced peeps.

I don't think i look so bad on the bike :grin:.

The whole thing only hit me for a little over 500 dollars including the shoes.

·
Registered
89 Posts
It looks pretty good. But only you can tell if it's too tight.
Can you breathe? If you can that is a good sign.
If you feel that it's comfortable on the bike, then that is what it matters most.
You wear leathers that fit you while you're on your bike, not when you're off.

·
eScreaming Dizbuster
12,112 Posts
It'll stretch a little. It won't have a choice. :shocked:

Just kidding. This is the ultimate chick magnet. I'm seein' more mojo here than James Bond has. :waytogo:

I like my jackets to be a little loose, so I can fit a couple of warm layers under them.

·
Registered
220 Posts
It does look a bit snug. As long as you don't need to layer warm clothes underneath the jacket you'll be okay. IF you ever ride in cold weather, you're going to need a bigger jacket, or start drinking less beer.

·
E-Tard
11,817 Posts
I thought it was a little floppy in the arms. Like it was said, the leather will stretch out. What are you wearing under the jacket?
My jacket stretched out quite a bit from wearing sweatshirts under it during the fall.

What thickness is the leather?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[ QUOTE ]
ZOEY said:
I thought it was a little floppy in the arms. Like it was said, the leather will stretch out. What are you wearing under the jacket?
My jacket stretched out quite a bit from wearing sweatshirts under it during the fall.

What thickness is the leather?

[/ QUOTE ]it's 1.2-1.3 mm. It comes with a removable vest that's out in the pic. It made a little difference in the tightness. Under the jacket in the pic i have on a fairly thick shirt. I want to slim down a lot and i'm looking at it as motovation to loose weight. Preferably on my chest/stomach. If i get a bigger size and loose a couple-o-pounds it will b-2-big. I don't really like to ride in the cold anyway. I learned my lesson with a go-cart on a freezing christmas when i was a kid.

·
Premium Member
38,149 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
AV8OR said:
tuck your shirt in when your riding so it doesnt hang out the back of your jacket.......

[/ QUOTE ]

Better yet, try zipping the jacket and pants together...leather does no good if it opens up, or parts, to expose what's underneath.

·
eStarbucks
17,313 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
PorradaVFR said:
Anyone else think he's treading that dangerous line between sexy and terrifying? :wink: :lol:

[/ QUOTE ]

Every guy qualifies who wears tight leather.
Women OTOH are definitely sexy.

Mike: I think the jacket might be a little "too tight"... but that's really for you to judge. If you work hard to drop a couple beers it would look to be a great fit.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.