Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
eGunny
13,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since a number of you wisea** here saw fit to enumerate on my choice of bed coverings in my Iraq pictures thread. I thought I would fix that. I also posted this picture there in that thread..... :waytogo:

·
eGunny
13,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[ QUOTE ]
OldFatGuy said:
Are you lying on the bed in that picture, NS? I can't even see you.

[/ QUOTE ]Nope.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But those ponch liners are friggin awesome and keep you comfy..... :waytogo:

·
eGunny
13,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[ QUOTE ]
JonNyRiNgO said:
is that a poncho liner??? if so i know you are sleeping good. i have always siad that the poncho liner was the best peice of gear you can have> :waytogo:

[/ QUOTE ]You got it there Marine, these things rock..... :waytogo:

·
Registered
442 Posts
Is that the same room as the last picture? It looks a little more cozzy. Maybe its because of the warmer colors.

·
eGunny
13,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
[ QUOTE ]
xspeedxracerx said:
Is that the same room as the last picture? It looks a little more cozzy. Maybe its because of the warmer colors.

[/ QUOTE ]It is a different room. I was kind of in a temp room before. Now I have my own room and will make it as comfortable as possible for the coming year....... :waytogo:

·
Registered
442 Posts
I'm glad you have a little area to call your own now. You want anything? I'll see if I can get you a playstation 2 with a little screen that attaches if you're allowed.

·
eGunny
13,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
[ QUOTE ]
xspeedxracerx said:
I'm glad you have a little area to call your own now. You want anything? I'll see if I can get you a playstation 2 with a little screen that attaches if you're allowed.

[/ QUOTE ]Nah I am good, I appreciate it though. I have 2 laptops, a game boy and any number of desk tops to mess around on. :waytogo:

·
Registered
745 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
the_journeyman said:
Now all you need is some camo condoms so they can't see you coming ~

JM

[/ QUOTE ]
:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
Hey JM-
Shouldn't that read "Camo comdoms...she'll never see you cumming"

·
eGunny
13,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
[ QUOTE ]
Twitch said:
Not to be too private, but whats up with you that you have to take pills??? Are these some stresspills or what??? Just curious... /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]Nah I don't mind. I have borderline high blood pressure. In my last physical in November the Dr found it. Its a very mild prescription. Hypertension runs in my family. Its all good now.... :waytogo:

·
Registered
442 Posts
alright man. I wish you the best holiday over there though. haha I am a Young Life leader and we had a christmas party. lol one of the kids gave me a jock strap. haha and i really dont know why i'm sharing that in this thread

1 - 20 of 21 Posts