Sportbike Racing Forum banner

Is there a high mount slip-on...02 1000?

1K views 18 replies 6 participants last post by  jaebaby 
#1 ·
I'm looking at purchasing a high mount pipe for my 1000, and was wondering if someone makes a high mount slip-on, or can I only get one if it's a full system? And if so, what brands. Also, if any of you's have any pictures of 00-02 Gixxers with high mounts, could you post'em please if it's not to much trouble? Thanks

Let other people be right sometimes...it soothes them for being nothing else!

#4 ·
Thanks NoudR1. It's so damn boring in this board that I didn't think anyone would reply. Everybody must be over in the Honda board fighting about the 954/images/icons/laugh.gif!

Oh, how are the Mig's and the Devil's for power and sound? And are they all full systems?

#6 ·
If you want a "High Mount" and not look like a FREAK!!! then get either the Yosh, Akra, or Two Bros. :-D I'm not sure if Akra offers half systems in high exit format.

I got the Yosh. Let me try attaching a pic to this post....

Nope. Got a "file too big" error.

I got another at work. I'll post it on Tuesday.

#7 ·
I'm looking forward to seeing the picture GixY2K. I didn't know TBR had a High Mount for the 1k.

#8 ·
ti-force has an excellent hi mount pipe that gixxer 1's have been getting excellent dyno numbers with.

<font color=red>Love</font color=red> <font color=blue>Peace</font color=blue> <font color=green>Happiness</font color=green> <font color=purple>Ride</font color=purple>

#16 ·
I still have a TBR C-5 oval bolt-on that was for my 01 750, do you think it would be alright to use it on the 02 1000?

#19 ·
oohhh, slip ons.

there's a company (rhecullen?) that makes a high mid pipe that will work with your stock can or with other cans... i think. anybody got a bead on the web addy for jmoney?

<font color=red>Love</font color=red> <font color=blue>Peace</font color=blue> <font color=green>Happiness</font color=green> <font color=purple>Ride</font color=purple>

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.