Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys & Gals,

Ok Pandora has a lil over 1oo miles on her and I hate this damn pipe. The sound does not in any way compliment my girl. She is not cooing at all, and I need to hear her cooing.

I am looking to go with a Blue Flame 3d Carbon Twin port slip on with a high-mount, Will I need to get the PC3? If I do not install a PC3 at the time I put my new pipe on, what will the effect be? Can I pipe Pandora with only 1oo + miles on her, and yes I have been gentle with Pandora.

Thanks in advance for any insight.

~A

Don't BRAKE till you see the whites of their eyes, oh yeah remind me which is the brake lever again

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
I would see if Blue Flame has one first. Micron is way behind on there promissed orders and from what I here from mladinfan who just left over seas that most of the European market hasn't even seen the new bikes yet, so you might be waiting a longtime for that pipe.....

http://www.tobefast.com

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Spider thanks for raining on my parade, lol. Can you comment on the PC3 question I posted as well?

~A

Don't BRAKE till you see the whites of their eyes, oh yeah remind me which is the brake lever again

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
I like the blue flame's looks but in the end I have always used Micron and love the sound.. Micron sent our shop the first 10 or more pipes we ordered this year so fast it was crazy and promised the rest within a week and there still waiting. /images/icons/frown.gif. I doubt you will be able to find a map on power commanders site for that pipe but you never know. Anyways your best bet with ANY modification is to get all your upgrades at once and bring the ride to a certified Dyno Jet tuner who can make you a custom map for your bike's specific qualities. Dyno Jet 250s are prefferable. If you don't know a good tuner ask around and find one. The whole tuning process is quick and painless and a skilled tuner can get you out and going fast.!!!! B&B Extreme sells Blue flame ask then if they have it out yet you never know?

http://www.tobefast.com

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Spider,

Do I have to get the PC3 when I get the pipe? If i do not what will the bike run like?

·
Registered
5,625 Posts
With a slip-on it would be recommended to get the PC3 but not necessary. Now if you went with the full system then I would have to say you NEED it no matter what.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Kevap, Akrapovic claims their racing full system was developed with a stock bike, so no remapping is necessary.
What do you think of this?
What will be the the problems I might experience if I don't get PCIII?
I own a 954 and I'm considering the exhaust I mentioned above.
Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts