Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone been to the show in Atlanta. I went Last weekend 01/09/05 thought it was kind of lame.Not as many exciting things there.Was kind of dissapointed.Been to the one in N.Y.C. at the Javitz Center now that one was Killer..Does anyone agree with me????? /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
I totally agree with you. I was EXTREMELY disappointed this year. What was the deal with Toyota taking up so much floor space? It's a freakin bike show for cryin out loud. I was also a little disappointed with the prices that the vendors were asking for their stuff. Some of the items could be bought cheaper from THEIR OWN website. I had planned to spend alot of money on gear but everything was priced at retail(or very close to it). I miss the good old days of getting great deals at events like that. Oh well, lesson learned. I will find something more productive to do with my time next year, like ride one of my bikes. :eek:oo:

·
Registered
53 Posts
I agree. Too many people there to effectively be able to get a good feel for the new bikes, too. The only thing positive for the show was that I got some custom-molded earplugs.

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
hhhmmm..... I didn't think the one here in Dallas was too bad.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.