Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i met this guy in grad school from Slovakia. And he met this girl here from Morocco. and he was really turned on by her exotic middle eastern looks (yeah, she a beauty) and her docile, unaggressive feminity (as much culture as personality). So he introduced me to her and spent months asking for my advice on getting inside her head. I am not arab, but I am a lot closer to understanding her culturally than he was. So he spent a long time wanting to get in her pants and coming to me for interpretations of what was going on and what the next move would be and what his chances were.

eventually, she came out and flatly told him that she couldn't be engaged in temporary relationships and her family expected her to marry a nice muslim boy, and all the rest of it. but he went out on countless dates with her, kissed in the theater, etc.

he went home Slovakia and invited me to visit. he wanted to sleep with her before he went home to his girlfriend.

so there I am yesterday sitting in the bus and this girl gets on. she doesn't notice me. and I hear her talking to her friend about having to call her husband in morroco to give him her flight information and about how she is looking forward to going home to him over the christmas break.

so what do I have here? a slovak guy with a girlfriend who wanted to sleep with a moroccan girl before he went home to his girl. and a morrocan girl who dated and kissed the slovak guy, told him she liked him, didn't tell him she was married, and avoided sleeping him by telling him that it was because he wasn't muslim.

I am quite amused at this game that played out and I realize that but for this chance sighting on the bus, I would never have realized the game.

so what do I do? do I call my friend in slovakia? or do I just laugh at this private joke? I'll just have a laugh, I think :smile:

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
PorradaVFR said:
YOU tag her, call her husband in Morocco and tell him what you did and give him your complete contact information in Slovakia.

....and the game continues. :cwm27:

[/ QUOTE ]

Remind me not to piss you off...

Scott :lol:

·
Registered
6,429 Posts
Haru, i think it may be in your best interests to stay away from the rest of it. If she's got a husband, well, he might actually read and be online, and she'll end up dead (or worse) from the revelation. Really, there's bad Juju goin on with this- tell your czech friend that it might be better to move on.

·
Registered
745 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Stray said:
Everybody has fun while they're here at school... :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

[/ QUOTE ]
Exactly!
My fiancee dated a muslim guy for awhile, and they can do whatever they want while they are here. Basically it is like "what happens in the US, stays in the US". They can't behave like that at home, but when away, they f*ck like bunnies. Both men and women. Then they return to Saudi Arabia and join in the complaints about our "sexually depraved" culture, and stone women for not being virgins. :808993-banghead: :bird: :flame:

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
I say Blackmail her into letting you take naked photos of her then sending them to us... :lol: :808908-wtf: :lol:

But, that is just off the top of my head...

·
Registered
6,188 Posts
And what are you thinking of her, Notto? :tongue:

·
Registered
9,753 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
...I am quite amused at this game that played out and I realize that but for this chance sighting on the bus, I would never have realized the game...

[/ QUOTE ]

Concerning relations between men and women there is ALWAYS a lot more under the surface than the casual observer can see. Drama is human nature. :wink:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts