Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm moving back to Indiana in a month or so and I'm looking for a group that rides anywhere near the Lafayette area. Any takers?

Sometimes you're the hydrant, sometimes you're the dog.

·
Registered
678 Posts
I am not from Indiana, but I know there is a girl on Esportbike who is, I think its Blue Eyed Dragon, but I could be wrong.

I am probably a lot faster than you think you are!!!

·
Registered
428 Posts
That would be me /images/icons/wink.gif
I am in Southern Indiana though, about 5 minutes from Louisville, Kentucky. If you ever want to hook up down this way and do some riding, let me know.

Ride Safe,
Jen

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Blue Eyed Dragon. I'll be back in the area soon, and just might have to look you up. Do you know any good roads down there? Up in central, it's mostly straight farm roads. Nice bike, by the way.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Definitely get in touch the next time your in the area. Just shoot me an email or PM and let me know the date. There are some nice twisties up in the hills, nothing like Deals Gap /images/icons/tongue.gif but still fun. Thanks for the comments on my baby, I should upload another picture for my profile because I've done some mods to her since that picture was taken.

Seriously, look me up if your down this way. We are starting to put together a group for weekend rides.

Ride Safe,
Jen

·
Registered
573 Posts
hey blue eyed dragon i live in madison in. its about 30 minutes from louisville, let me know about those weekend rides!!

Ducati......... not just a motorcycle.......its a way of life!!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey Blue Eyed Dragon, I'm out in Lanesville, IN. I'd like to join up on some of those weekend rides. Could my wife come too, even though she rides a V-Star?

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks like a nice little group coming together. Too bad we're sorta spread out. Hopefully I can catch up with you all when I get back there.

·
Registered
428 Posts
We are doing a 3 to 4 hour ride this Saturday if anyone is interested. Send me an email or PM and I'll give ya the details. There are 6 to 8 of us going so far, not bad for a first try at getting everyone together. Look forward to meeting all of you esport riders /images/icons/smile.gif

Ride Safe,
Jen

·
Registered
428 Posts
Nice to meet you zx7rcatt /images/icons/smile.gif
30 minutes isn't far at all, hope we can hook up and ride sometime soon. We have a small group going out this Saturday if you can make it.

Ride Safe,

Jen

·
Registered
428 Posts
Blue Ninja,

I'm 20 minutes from you, down in New Albany, small world /images/icons/wink.gif

That is a sweet pipe on your Kawi, Micron????

My husband HAD a 99 ZX6R, that was unfortunately taken out while he sat at a red light on state street, right around this time last year. Some ignorant a*s cager said he didn't see him. Ok, lets see, it's 5:30 in the morning and the intersection was a ghost town, except for a bright green Ninja sitting at a red light /images/icons/mad.gif I am not angry about it though, LOL.

Hell yes your wife can ride, I would LOVE to have another SBW to ride with /images/icons/smile.gif We are doing a ride this Saturday if you and your wife aren't busy. It will probably be late morning to early evening(3 or 4 hours) since they are calling for rain late in the day and into Sunday. If not Saturday (this is also for everybody in this thread), email me ANY other time and we can make plans to get together, maybe grab something to eat down on the river in Jeff (or wherever), talk bikes, and do some riding.

Ride Safe,
Jen

·
Registered
367 Posts
Hey Blue, looks like you are starting to get a pretty good group together. Saturday looks pretty good for me. I will email you aand get the details.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Hey BCGsxr,

We are planning a big ride up to Putnam Park on the first Saturday of June. I will get a post up on the Central forum this week with all the details. Your welcome to hook up with us somewhere along the way and head to the track for a fun filled day of racing /images/icons/smile.gif

Ride Safe,
Jen

1 - 15 of 15 Posts