Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I\'m Back!!!!!

Well. Finally, I made it home. Good to be here too. Although it has rained straight since I got back, but that's alright. Man so many new names on here and so few of the old ones. It's good to see the message board growing though. Getting insite from different people is important.
I wish I could say where I was but I can tell you this. I appreciate every little thing I have now. There is a whole other world out there and I'm so proud and happy to born an American. To have the choices and not only that but the options available to do and be who I want are in incredible to me. I hope to post some pictures in the near future. But until then I'll be talking to you all in the threads.

Later,
Jay

God Bless the USA

·
Registered
662 Posts
Re: I\'m Back!!!!!

Welcome back Lopezj!

Yeah, I know what you mean when you say you're happy to be born an American. I've seen plenty of the rest of the world and I really appreciate what we have here!

Mo

·
Registered
5,625 Posts

IT'S ABOUT TIME! /images/icons/laugh.gif

·
Registered
3,205 Posts

welcome back Lopez/images/icons/smile.gif Nice to hear you doing ok

·
Registered
288 Posts

LJ,

All I can say is THANK YOU! I appreciate all that you have done for ME and OUR country. I look forward to riding with ya.

jb

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Hey nice to hear from everyone. Looking forward to that ride BlakerJ. Planning a trip to the dragon for May. Hope to see plenty of esporters there. I know that urluzn and Kevap are going. Can't wait for those two to hook up. Finally they will ride with some one that can keep up with them. I know I can't. Hee hee.

<font color=blue>Sweet Mother of all that is Good & Pure!!!!!![/]

·
Registered
5,296 Posts

Your geting back and I just find out that I will be leaving for a year. And I cant take the bike /images/icons/frown.gif

·
Registered
2,052 Posts

oh sh_t goob that sucks major..... will they at least have computers where your going so you can pass the time..?

·
Registered
5,296 Posts

Yeah I should have a puter. Im going to Osan AB in South Korea. I will find out Monday when I leave. The good thing is when I get back I have a 50/50 chance of going to Fl or Cali. and the R-1 will be tricked out. If I do go to Cali, I can keep my plates in a differnt state and not worrie about all the Regs.

·
Registered
55 Posts

hey Kevap, cant wait to meet ya. heard alot of good things from lopezj. see ya at the gap.

hey everett..........want some gofer?

·
Registered
417 Posts

Hey urluzn where are you at in ohio... I live in mansfield.. Maybe we can get together for a ride sometime...
Joe
<font color=red>R1<font color=red>

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Well since urluzn is to stuck up to reply to you I will. hee hee/images/icons/smile.gifJK. He lives in Scio. Lot of good roads around there. Watch out for those decreesing radius right handers though. One ate me and my 99 R6./images/icons/frown.gif

<font color=blue>Sweet Mother of all that is Good & Pure!!!!!!

·
Registered
55 Posts

I would say more like devoured.hee hee. I'd rather not see that again.I still have some of the parts though and thanks for the horn by the way. ha ha

·
Registered
55 Posts

wasnt ignoring ya joe, I just got off work.sent you a private. lopezj sure is enjoying that time off isnt he? ha ha JK

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

Oh I'm the guy that blew right buy you on the R6 while you where trying to impress the kids in your new car....Hee hee/images/icons/smile.gif

Sorry man couldn't resist.
Still Friends?

<font color=blue>Sweet Mother of all that is Good & Pure!!!!!![/]

1 - 19 of 19 Posts