Sportbikes Motorcycle Racing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My fiance and I both ride Honda sportbikes in Northern Illinois and Southern Wisconsin. Is anybody in our area??

When you see flashing lights...drop two and go!

·
Registered
52 Posts
I'm not too far, Naperville area. Ever ride along Route 2, that road starts in Dixon and ends in Rockford, it's not bad.

Ride Fast - Live Slow

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Well I'm just north of Rockford, in Cheeseland Prison/images/icons/laugh.gif and sometimes ride in Rockford. I might be heading to Romeoville to ride with some of the Chicagoland.com guys.

YZFRob

97 YZF750R7
93 CBRF2 sponsored by TrickTape

·
Registered
52 Posts
YZFRob who are the Chicagoland.com guys? Also let me know when your in the land of the FIBs maybe I'll be able to sneak away from the day to day grind.

Ride Fast - Live Slow

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Well they are mainly Sportbike.net guys who set-up their own forum for Chicagoland since it got real big when they had it on SBN. Still run by Fred and also Tony. Well I'm hoping I can still ride with them this year. But if I cant find a job soon, I might as well sell the street bike.

YZFRob

97 YZF750R7

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Well I'm looking for somethign within 40 miles of Janesville that starts around $11/hr (got to pay the bills at least and be able to get ahead hopefully). Basically something thats steady, sticks to one starting time (alot of places are doing rotating shifts here and for min wage/images/icons/mad.gif) I used to build Geneva/Fontana/Delavan conversion vehicles. Did everything from mounting wheels and tires to painting. Kind of the jack of all trades there. Thanks for teh offer. I'm willing to relocate but woudl need to make enough to pay for real rent (currently rent the basement of my parents house out for basically nothing and fixing their cars/images/icons/smile.gif ) and pay my bills.

YZFRob

97 YZF750R7

·
Registered
281 Posts
Motoman. I ride up that way sometimes. I especially like county "W" between 173 and 50. I ride sometimes from Evanston up to Lake Geneva.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
You guys are all riding in the wrong parts of Wisconsin. The fun is on the western side along 35. If any of you ever venture out this way some weekend, let me know, I will show you some sweet western Wisconsin roads.

If you wrote a book about your life, would anyone want to read it?

·
Registered
644 Posts
How close are you guys to Pepin or Plum city?

Snoochie Boochies!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts