Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
army soldier. But I'm afraid my neighbors will call the cops and I will lose my medical license or be on the news. Does that make me a puss_y?

Mob

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
I have found that if I need a good laugh - I look up your threads, Mob. Your sharing of random thoughts have got to be the most entertaining threads I read... :lol:

As far as laying in the grass like an army soldier - maybe try it at night so the neighbors won't see and your need is met.

·
Registered
7,499 Posts
Mob.........you're a DOCTOR?..........why does this frighten me for the people of Florida?

:lol:

I still love your posts and miss when you aren't hanging around with us :tongue:

Come around more often your highly entertaining :lol:. :waytogo:

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks VifferVixen and evilmink but eventually you will tire of me and what you once thought was funny will turn into anger and you will hate me. Yes, one day there will be nothing better than for you to see me suffer.

Screw you slorch!! :lol: Just kidding.

Mob

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
MobRule said:
Thanks VifferVixen and evilmink but eventually you will tire of me and what you once thought was funny will turn into anger and you will hate me. Yes, one day there will be nothing better than for you to see me suffer.
Mob

[/ QUOTE ]

hhhhmmm..........

ok..........

til then.............

·
eGunny
13,417 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
MobRule said:
army soldier. But I'm afraid my neighbors will call the cops and I will lose my medical license or be on the news. Does that make me a puss_y?

Mob

[/ QUOTE ]

Mob you need to leave those shrooms alone you know.... :smile:

On the other hand a Marine in the grrass is probably sighting his rifle in on the center mass of your body. :waytogo:

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
MobRule said:

Mob

[/ QUOTE ]As long as you dont have a real gun or do it in the backyard you should be fine .

screw the neighbors , just do it , tell them its an experimantial therapy and they should try

·
eARRROOOOOGA
17,313 Posts
Mob, see that little plastic jar on your sink that rattles when you shake it? Take to top off and take one of the little tablets inside. Go lie down and you'll feel better ~

JM

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.