Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My bro wants to get a F4i (as do I) but we dont know how much we are talking about here? We live in Seattle. Can you help?

Evil Temptress

·
Registered
16,056 Posts
Used right?

Out here, I'm finding them for about $6000. /images/icons/smile.gif
You guys really want R6's though/images/icons/wink.gif

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dork stop taking to me ;)

Evil Temptress

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Hey BG, $6000 seems a bit low out here, although you might find one with a few miles on it for that.... I am guessing for a really nice version around $6500 though.

Already tired of your ZX???

When are you going to come riding with me???? The roads are starting to get really nice!

·
Registered
770 Posts
Wish I could help Biker Girl. My g/f got her '99F4 back in 2000 and paid about $6200 for it. Hers only had 3200 miles on it. I know Seattle is a little more expensive, but maybe you can look a little out of your area. I'll keep my eye open for you. If I see anything, I'll pass it on. (I LOVE shopping, it's the feminine side of me).../images/icons/laugh.gif

JoBu

I hope that after I die, people will say of me: "That guy sure owed me a lot of money."

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
cool thanks 4 the help guys!

Evil Temptress

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'm selling my 2000 triumph tt600 blk/yellow $5500 7100 mi. warranty til june 02... piped, remapped, 97.8 hp at rear tire...2 matching shoei helmets, center stand, 2 jackets(one triunph padock,one joe rocket nylon ?balistic?) always garaged, chopped rear fender, rear flush turn signals . I send pics if your interested

I thought you said your car was fast???

1 - 10 of 10 Posts